Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What makes you feel old?

+7
kennster
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Norpig
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What makes you feel old? Empty What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 21:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

For me it's when I see what I think is a fairly modern film coming on TV like Minority Report or Titanic, only to then realise it came out like 11 or 16 years ago.

The other thing that happened recently was overhearing a kid talking about something that happened before he was born when he said to his pal "no, was it eck, that was back in the nineteen hundreds"!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 21:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kids make me feel old.

3What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 21:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Watching Challenge TV and seeing a programme like Strike It Rich, Bruce's Price is Right, Take Your Pick, etc. and thinking I wonder what year that was made - and when you see the credits it is like 18 years ago and I was at college at the time it was made.

4What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i work with a lot of Pharmacists who are in their early 20's and everytime a conversation about music or films come up it makes me feel ancient. One lad had never heard of Ferris Buellers Day Off!

5What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

"pop" songs which when you find out the date of release makes you cringe as most are now about 20 years old.....

Friends children starting the final years at school or actually starting university or work!!!

6What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:38

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Kids make me feel old.
Maybe you should find someone your own age then What a Face

7What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:40

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Find out that finding Nemo was released 10 years ago! affraid

8What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

kennster wrote:Find out that finding Nemo was released 10 years ago! affraid
Jesus, was that ten years ago?

9What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:
Yes you Whale

10What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nothing, i'm still attracting young women.

11What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 22:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:
Yes you Whale
You fucking arsehole man, why do so many people here have a pop at me for being big boned? The only reason I mentioned I am 23 stone was because I thought I was amongst friends but ever since I just get people taking the piss. Aren't people more mature than that?
So Magoo, shut your filthy mouth you geggy twat.

12What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 23:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:Nothing, i'm still attracting young women.
You're the man AD.

13What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 23:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ok you slim big boned person you (fat fucker) affraid

14What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Sun Sep 29 2013, 23:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:Ok you slim big boned person you (fat fucker) affraid
How big a suitcase is MB gonna need to cart you off?

15What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Mon Sep 30 2013, 00:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Depends if he chops me up into bits really, that's what I would do.
only thing is, with him in bits, you would still need a skip.

16What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Mon Sep 30 2013, 02:08

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Being a few years older than the next up and coming England player.

17What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Mon Sep 30 2013, 07:47

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Michael Bolton wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:
Yes you Whale
You fucking arsehole man, why do so many people here have a pop at me for being big boned? The only reason I mentioned I am 23 stone was because I thought I was amongst friends but ever since I just get people taking the piss. Aren't people more mature than that?
So Magoo, shut your filthy mouth you geggy twat.
:hijack:

18What makes you feel old? Empty Re: What makes you feel old? Mon Sep 30 2013, 08:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ken being 16 years old for the past 5 years .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum