Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton in Zaha bid!

+12
wessy
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
karlypants
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 13:34

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

complete shit. 

Even if Zaha did fancy it, he will be on 100k a week at the scum and we will refuse to pay even 10% of that.

22Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We don't need a winger, we need a midfielder who can actually pass.

23Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 14:50

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:We don't need a winger, we need a midfielder who can actually pass.
We've got some of those- Holden,Vela,Mavies. Trouble is that we can't get a game out of them and so we're stuck with others who get a game instead.
Gregus was supposed to be the next great thing- and so far I don't think he's even been on the bench

24Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 14:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:We don't need a winger, we need a midfielder who can actually pass.
We've got some of those- Holden,Vela,Mavies. Trouble is that we can't get a game out of them and so we're stuck with others who get a game instead.
Gregus was supposed to be the next great thing- and so far I don't think he's even been on the bench
Good point. It's worrying that Jan Gregus wasn't given the chance when he was needed, but I guess he had to be sacrificed to make way for Medo and Spearing to protect the defence. Isn't Moritz supposedly the central creative midfielder?

25Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 14:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry, I should have said we need a midfielder who can pass who isn't an injury prone ponce.

26Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 15:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's stretching it a bit to call Gregus the "next great thing."

He might have a fair bit of upside but i doubt he'll be playing up front in midfield for Barca in the next 5 years.

27Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 15:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think it's stretching it a bit to call Gregus the "next great thing."

He might have a fair bit of upside but i doubt he'll be playing up front in midfield for Barca in the next 5 years.
I'm not particularly concerned about Barca in 5 years time. But if he's not going to contribute to first team activites for us in any way shape or form- then we should do the decent thing and ship him out to a club where he can ply his  trade with some prospect of success.
And we'd save his wages as well

28Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 18:01

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Telegraph have ruled us out of signing Zaha on loan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 19:31

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We were never in for signing Zaha get real.

30Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 19:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel cheated, I'd already bought a new shirt with ZAHA on the back.

31Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 19:43

Culcheth_White wrote:The Telegraph have ruled us out of signing Zaha on loan.

I only skimmed it, but couldn't find where it ruled us out?

32Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 20:03

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:The Telegraph have ruled us out of signing Zaha on loan.

I only skimmed it, but couldn't find where it ruled us out?
Newcastle, West Ham and Fulham could offer Zaha a loan move in January until the end of the season, but speculation linking the player with a move to the Championship with Bolton - managed by former Palace manager Dougie Freedman - has been ruled out.

33Bolton in Zaha bid! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton in Zaha bid! Mon Oct 14 2013, 21:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He will be bombed out of UTD within 2 years so will probably move to a prem team on loan, I was surprised United went for him in the first place to be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum