Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Design a Banner Competition

+22
bwfc71
Norpig
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Triumph
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
Mo
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
scottjames30
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

161Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Thu Mar 27 2014, 22:20

Who says...?

We're thinking big.

That's the problem with you parochial dingles, you can't see beyond the next valley.

162Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Thu Mar 27 2014, 23:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile 

163Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Fri Mar 28 2014, 01:35

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My research tells me only small-time Firm use only the club crest but the real "Well 'Ard" Firms use the country's flag. This is apparently for teams who have been in European competition, though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

164Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Fri Apr 04 2014, 19:02

Another top banner today.

And you've even managed to make Dougie look like Jimmy off South Park.

Excellent!

165Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Fri Apr 04 2014, 19:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Another Keegan masterpiece.

But we are always looking for anyone to contribute a banner, article, picture - anything in fact - to share with the rest of us, to make the site better and for fun for all of us.

So please feel free to chip in with anything you can, at anytime by simply posting it on this thread or pm-ing it to me or any other of Admin or mods on the site.

Go on, you know you want too!

166Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Sat Apr 05 2014, 02:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Breadman wrote:Another top banner today.

Excellent!
You watch South park? You've gone up even higher in my estimation, Bread.

167Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Wed Apr 09 2014, 21:06

Keegan wrote:
Breadman wrote:Another top banner today.

Excellent!
You watch South park? You've gone up even higher in my estimation, Bread.

I thought everybody watched South Park.

It should be shown in schools instead of Religious Studies.....

Another top banner tonight, mate.

Although, in my world, that "D" on his chest doesn't stand for Dougie.....

168Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Thu Apr 10 2014, 02:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ha! Cheers....  Razz 

169Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Thu Apr 10 2014, 22:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can I make a request if possible?

On 24th and 25th can the banner with the "biggish" bloke wearing the orange wig be the banner again - in respect of me going to Amsterdam to celebrate Kings Day which takes place on 25th and 26th April!

170Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Fri Apr 11 2014, 02:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sure - as soon as your check clears... Very Happy

171Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Fri Apr 11 2014, 14:38

Another great banner there, Keegs.

Like the way you've got Dougie checkin' out Danny's junk.

172Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Fri Apr 25 2014, 03:24

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:Can I make a request if possible?

On 24th and 25th can the banner with the "biggish" bloke wearing the orange wig be the banner again - in respect of me going to Amsterdam to celebrate Kings Day which takes place on 25th and 26th April!

sunny 

173Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Fri Apr 25 2014, 08:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Can I make a request if possible?

sunny 

Dank u wel
Thank you
Merci
Danke
and any other language of saying thanks!!!!!

174Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Fri Apr 25 2014, 17:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a cracker!

175Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Tue May 20 2014, 14:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shouldn't the current banner say
Transfer Window

So many players,
So little money

176Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Wed May 21 2014, 20:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loving the current banner.  :like: 

177Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Wed May 21 2014, 20:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A fantastic World Cup banner from Keegan, with others to come.

Absoloutely brilliant Keegs, you just keep getting better and better, truly.

Thank you and please keep them coming!

178Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Wed May 21 2014, 20:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice banner Keegs,I'm getting World Cup tingles.Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon

179Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Sat Jun 07 2014, 10:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The current banner makes me uncomfortable. A load of 14-15 year old girls flashing their midriffs?

You can do better.

180Design a Banner Competition - Page 9 Empty Re: Design a Banner Competition Sat Jun 07 2014, 17:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

They said they were 18... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum