Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Bolton councillors summonsed to court for not paying council tax

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I Read about the Two Bolton councillors that were summonsed to court for not paying their council tax for 2 years in a row today.

Ironically one was from the Labour party and one from the Conservative party and the pair were threatened with legal action after failing to pay a total of £4,660 between them.

They have finally paid the arrears in full so they wouldn't have to appear in court and thus not being named and shamed in the media.

I feel this sends out the wrong message and these pair of prized pricks should step down from their political roles.

Yet again the Bolton council fail to name and shame them due to having the view that it would breach data protection laws.

I feel this is a complete joke and they need naming and shaming!

The full article can be read here.

Your thoughts?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have given my thoughts in the comments section of the Bolton News (you'll have to guess which ones are mine!)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:I have given my thoughts in the comments section of the Bolton News (you'll have to guess which ones are mine!)
Are you the one flogging kitchens on there then Chris?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:I have given my thoughts in the comments section of the Bolton News (you'll have to guess which ones are mine!)
If I was, I'd be raking it in - especially as the council are doing up the Town Hall whilst closing Animal World!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
If I was, I'd be raking it in - especially as the council are doing up the Town Hall whilst closing Animal World!
But they are not filling the town hall full of kitchens though are they? Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you The Righteous One?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
I thought it was Julian Thorpe?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I thought it was Julian Thorpe?
Mine was just a stab in the dark to be honest SK, there are quite a few posters on this subject to be fair.

I presume you know?

Edit: Unless the Julian Thorpe who is posting in the comments is the guy who works for the BEN then I doubt it SK as he is aged 33 and 71 is aged 42?

Edit 2: Being a bit thick here, after trawling though the comments I should have known that you have the same username as here, Doh! :facepalm:

I'm not on the ball tonight! Laughing

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was taking the slash I knew! His name appears on the BN forum as under the abuse warning. I bet they're shitting themselves on there with his comments!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I was taking the slash I knew! His name appears on the BN forum as under the abuse warning. I bet they're shitting themselves on there with his comments!!
lol!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should be named and shamed.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Correct - my daytime name

BWFC71 is on my other PC

Mainly because I cant remember thee password for my BWFC71 a/c so set up a new account for my new laptop!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:They should be named and shamed.
AGREED

Also spreading it like wldfire amongst other Boltonians on my FB and letting my overseas friends how corrupt the UK really is!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum