Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return Of The Piper

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return Of The Piper Empty The Return Of The Piper Sun 20 Oct - 13:22

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For those of us who were on the old BBC606 who can remember this far back I have a question.

Ladies and Gentlemen; is it time for me to dust off 'Operation Ginger Snap' and update it to form 'Operation Jockstrap'?

This would potentially involve strapping Dougie to the back of a long haul plane heading for the Arctic Circle. Let me know.

If it is then the old gang we can do it you know; Barack Obama has the CIA's denial of any knowledge all ready to release and my buddy Vlad has agreed to say 'No Comment' when he's asked about it. Twisted Evil

2The Return Of The Piper Empty Re: The Return Of The Piper Sun 20 Oct - 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was on the old 606 and this is just gibberish.

Are you high?

3The Return Of The Piper Empty Re: The Return Of The Piper Sun 20 Oct - 13:37

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No Natasha, back in the day when everyone hated Megson I came up with 'Operation Ginger Snap' as a means of getting him out of the club. It involved me, Vera, Michcaine and several others sneaking a new manager in while a piano was dropped on PG's head and Mr Megson was 'invited' to jump off the top of the East Stand. If you don't remember it then that's fine; it was just a bit of a laugh on a late Friday afternoon. One of the main jobs in that op was keeping Reebok Bricks distracted by asking him to walk Vera through the club's financial statements. I know it sounds nuts today but it was a bit of a laugh and a much needed chance for us all to vent our annoyance in a light hearted way.

4The Return Of The Piper Empty Re: The Return Of The Piper Sun 20 Oct - 15:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Go for it Peter, sounds like fun.

Just to be boring for a minute, Natasha, I and a few others jumped from BBC606 nearly 10 years ago to help start up the brand new Bolton Banter (we have of course moved on a bit since then).  About two or so years later a second group of BBC606ers jumped to The Wanderer forum.

That's probably why Natasha probably didn't quite understand what you were talking about.

If your still in contact with any of your old 606 mates, please feel free to invite them over on to here.

I've seen a Bolton bloke called Vera on twitter but I've never contacted him as he would not know me from Adam.

Getting your old crowd together on here and recreating the laughs would be brilliant for all of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum