Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle's view of the match - QPR - VIDEO

+3
Angry Dad
Keegan
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Three 'Barclay' Premier Leauge counted!

Fairly decent interview for once though - hear it here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Good job Shearer pointed it out to him, though. Maybe if OC didn't agree, he would have played him?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He didnt like the question about why he doesnt start with his top scorer though,seemed to get stroppy.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Keegan wrote:Good job Shearer pointed it out to him, though. Maybe if OC didn't agree, he would have played him?

I don't think Coyle would have played Knight, hes been fading out of the team since Ream sorted all his work permit stuff out. He probably just didn't want everyone venting their anger on only Knight in the changing room and thinking that they had done a fine job

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight is far too nonchalant for my liking. Always laughing and joking with the opposition and his positional play is not best ever.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight was dropped the week before, clearly he wanted to experiment with the city game then he immediately dropped him again.

I know Coyle aint the best but taking tips from Shearer LOL

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Coyle has hit out at Big Al's comments on MOTD, saying it was poor taste for him to single out one individual.

For me as much as I am not a fan of some of the pundits on the show, Coyle has to accept that this is what is going to happen when your centre back is constantly fucking up.

“The other disappointing thing is for Alan Shearer to go and pick out one of our individual players – Zat Knight – which I thought was in really poor taste.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah the truth hurts.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

For someone who has as much to say as Zat does, he should review his match performances and take a long hard look at himself. I was being tongue-in-cheek about taking advice from Big Al, who can jump off a bridge for all I care.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum