Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eight points off the play-offs.

+5
aaron_bwfc
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Eight points off the play-offs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight points off the play-offs. Sat Nov 09 2013, 19:56

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:The tough tests are coming up, 4 points from the boro & Watford away games will prove that we've turned a corner. But I am expecting 0 points from them
Hello Boggers, I knew you'd show up to sow your usual doom and gloom sooner or later mate. :good: 

In all seriousness I think you're being way too pessimistic there even by your standards. Personally I think we'll get two, we'll draw both. If we win one and draw the other then I'll be ecstatic. :drinks: 

Cheer up mate, we won again and this time it was at home. :party:
Usual doom and gloom? You haven't been on here long, give it time and you'll realise that I'm one of the more sensible posters.
Fair enough mate. Hope you're right.

22Eight points off the play-offs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight points off the play-offs. Sun Nov 10 2013, 08:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote: I generally get annoyed when people disrespect my wife, if you think I'm wrong to do that then clearly you aren't married or don't much care for your spouse if anyone was insane enough to take you.
I was disrespecting you, not your wife. And of course I'm not married.

23Eight points off the play-offs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight points off the play-offs. Sun Nov 10 2013, 08:50

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:The tough tests are coming up, 4 points from the boro & Watford away games will prove that we've turned a corner. But I am expecting 0 points from them
Hello Boggers, I knew you'd show up to sow your usual doom and gloom sooner or later mate. :good: 

In all seriousness I think you're being way too pessimistic there even by your standards. Personally I think we'll get two, we'll draw both. If we win one and draw the other then I'll be ecstatic. :drinks: 

Usual doom and gloom? You haven't been on here long, give it time and you'll realise that I'm one of the more sensible posters.
You hope he's right that we get 0 points from our next 2 games???

24Eight points off the play-offs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight points off the play-offs. Sun Nov 10 2013, 11:46

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneFinFreedman wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:

You hope he's right that we get 0 points from our next 2 games???
No I hope he's right about being a reasonable poster. Personally I think we'll get at least two points and may, with some luck get four. I wish I could confidently predict six but I can't sadly.

25Eight points off the play-offs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight points off the play-offs. Sun Nov 10 2013, 12:10

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

One day at a time .....  step one was to get out of the relegation zone.... we have done that.  Now win a few more games and see where we are.  Next two games will determine if we are for real or slip back near a relegation spot.

26Eight points off the play-offs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight points off the play-offs. Sun Nov 10 2013, 12:17

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

terenceanne wrote:One day at a time .....  step one was to get out of the relegation zone.... we have done that.  Now win a few more games and see where we are.  Next two games will determine if we are for real or slip back near a relegation spot.
Agreed. I think we will get a point from each one and that would be good enough for me at the moment. If we lose both badly then I think we've had a bit of a false dawn however I do believe that we're getting away from the bottom and will continue to do so at the very least,

27Eight points off the play-offs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight points off the play-offs. Sun Nov 10 2013, 12:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's nice to look up the table as to where we might get to, but I agree we're not out of the woods yet by a long chalk as we're still nearer the relegation zone than the playoffs. At least we're starting to bridge the gap and not getting cut completely adrift.
Whether we've improved enough to compete with the top 6 teams or not we'll have to wait and see, but I think Dougie's doing a great job of making a silk purse out of a sow's ear even though I fully expect 2 or 3 more seasons in this division before he gets the team he wants.
We're sorting of sitting at the top of the relegation candidate pile at the moment but from here on in it's going to get harder to climb up the table as the teams above us already have a decent points lead and are decent quality. All we can do is keep amassing points and hope.

28Eight points off the play-offs. - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight points off the play-offs. Sun Nov 10 2013, 14:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Four point would be good, but I'd like 6.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum