Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone is using my bin.

+7
Alf Hooker
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Norpig
Angry Dad
scottjames30
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Someone is using my bin. Empty Someone is using my bin. Thu Nov 28 2013, 15:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone know a trap i can make, i don't want the trap to kill them though as I want to beat the shit out of them when they're alive.

This is serious shite now, it won't be the neighbours as they're on their last warning with me and want to see Christmas out , so i need a trap.

2Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Thu Nov 28 2013, 17:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Put a large Rat in it a wild one,that will make the fucker shit himself.

3Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Thu Nov 28 2013, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Put a large Rat in it a wild one,that will make the fucker shit himself.
The last time i put an animal in my bin i ended up with a load of maggots .

4Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Thu Nov 28 2013, 18:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I mean catch a live one. Those fuckers go for the throat when you open a box or lift up a lid.

5Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Thu Nov 28 2013, 19:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how about you get in the bin, that would scare the shit out of them when they open the lid! Laughing or being more sensible how about a CCTV camera?

6Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Thu Nov 28 2013, 22:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Put a neighbours cat in there.

I'm sure some old woman did the same thing a year or so ago and nobody ever put any other stuff in that bin from then on.

She got arrested though but I'm sure you will agree that's a small price to pay for bin exclustvity.

7Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Thu Nov 28 2013, 22:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't care less if somebody uses my bin to dump their waste as long as they leave enough room for me to get rid of my own crap.

8Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Fri Nov 29 2013, 00:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm quite a bit like Scott here, I hate it if someone uses our bin now we are on a fortnightly collection.

Even worse is that when the bin men have been and they leave them all over and someone can't be bothered to go looking for it , they take mine!

It really winds me up ::seething2:: 

9Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Sun Dec 01 2013, 21:12

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

I work all over the north-west and can categorically state that everywhere these days bin men and their drivers are the biggest bunch of twats on the road - they think they fuckin own both sides of it and think they are the  judge dread of rubbish collections - for fucks sake you are BIN MEN if you were any fuckin good at anything else you wouldn't be one you thick pompous bunch of hi-viz cunts, collect my shit and be grateful you dickheads.

10Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Sun Dec 01 2013, 21:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alf Hooker wrote:I work all over the north-west and can categorically state that everywhere these days bin men and their drivers are the biggest bunch of twats on the road - they think they fuckin own both sides of it and think they are the  judge dread of rubbish collections - for fucks sake you are BIN MEN if you were any fuckin good at anything else you wouldn't be one you thick pompous bunch of hi-viz cunts, collect my shit and be grateful you dickheads.
lol! 

Snob.

11Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Sun Dec 01 2013, 21:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Alf Hooker wrote:I work all over the north-west and can categorically state that everywhere these days bin men and their drivers are the biggest bunch of twats on the road - they think they fuckin own both sides of it and think they are the  judge dread of rubbish collections - for fucks sake you are BIN MEN if you were any fuckin good at anything else you wouldn't be one you thick pompous bunch of hi-viz cunts, collect my shit and be grateful you dickheads.
lol! 

Snob.
Pissed myself reading this. Nice one Mr Hooker.

12Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Mon Dec 02 2013, 09:50

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree, I hate poor people blocking my way in to my nice warm shiny office of a morning... Very Happy

13Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Mon Dec 02 2013, 10:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
I agree, I hate poor people blocking my way in to my nice warm shiny office of a morning... Very Happy
I've never known a poor bin man, they all drive BMW's and Audi's.

14Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Mon Dec 02 2013, 23:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cant you shit in your bin scott that might put them off but it needs to be a hot day really.
Cut a long story short i was waiting for a vandal at this old girls house and she went out and locked the door to the house so i shit in her tomato grow bag and mixed it in and covered it up, i never heard anything so i hope she enjoyed her tomato's.

15Someone is using my bin. Empty Re: Someone is using my bin. Tue Dec 03 2013, 01:46

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Put something smelly and sticky on your bin lid handle for a couple of weeks. They'll come unstuck and will try a different bin next time.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum