Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers are a big, big club, says Joe Mason

+2
scottjames30
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New loan forward Joe Mason says securing his move to Wanderers before the loan deadline on Thursday was worth the wait.

The 22-year-old initially agreed a switch from Cardiff a fortnight earlier but was recalled by the Blueburds 24 hours later.

But he is now signed up until January 5 and ready to make a debut at Middlesbrough on Saturday.

And he is excited about playing for what he has labelled a ‘big,big club’.

Mason said: “It took a while coming, but sometimes you’ve got to wait for things like this. I am delighted to be here finally.

“I can’t wait to get started – the boys have been on a really good run of late as well so that always helps when you’re coming into a new group, and the lads have been really good to me as well so that’s always nice.

“The manager was trying to sign me for quite a while which is always nice to know and Bolton are a big, big club, especially in this division, so it was a really easy decision for me.

“I have got quite good experience of the Championship and I know a few things in terms of getting out of it too, so hopefully I can put that into my time here at Bolton.”

Source

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are a big club for a town, loads of history and very proud people support us.

Through thick and thin, can you imagine how many fans UTD would lose if they'd get relegated?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Damn right we are a big big club, welcome aboard Joe.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like him already

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he'll be a big star.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he'll sit on the bench, get the odd 15 minute stint, then feck off back to Wales in January.

Dougie ain't going to change his one upfront tactics for anyone.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sign him up permenantly Dougie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum