Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie

+2
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 13:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is being reported that Bolton are eyeing up the Coventry City right back Cyrus Christie.

The 21 year old has come through the youth squad at The Sky Blues where he turned professional in 2010 where he has made 82 appearances.

2Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 13:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather sign Miley Cyrus.

3Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 13:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sunderland and Championship side Bolton want talented young Coventry defender Cyrus Christie.

Right-back Christie, 21, has developed into a regular for the League One club, who rejected a bid from the Trotters' second-tier rivals Huddersfield for him in August.

However, a seven-figure offer from the Black Cats is likely to tempt Coventry to sell the 6ft 2in ace, who is a nephew of former boxers Errol and Lloyd Christie.

Christie, who is in the middle of talks with the Sky Blues over a new contract, was also linked with Spurs earlier this season.

Sunderland may sell striker Connor Wickham to provide new manager Gus Poyet with funds for signings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 13:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Over £1m? Can't see us going for it although I like the idea of having a relative of Errol and Lloyd in the team as you'd imagine he'd be able to handle himself.
Surprised Cov are selling. I know they have financial problems, but they're doing really well ATM and are starting to move towards the play off places.

5Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 13:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. £1M is a lot of money to spend at the moment with our huge debts.

6Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 14:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sunderland and Championship side Bolton want talented young Coventry defender Cyrus Christie
Ha ha, I can see him coming to us then. Miley it is.

7Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 14:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather sign cyrus the virus

8Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 14:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd rather sign Miley Cyrus.
Beat me to it!!

9Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Empty Re: Rumour Mill: Cyrus Christie Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd rather shag Miley Cyrus.
Understandable. She's apparently a tireless worker box-to-box, has impeccable touch and a quick change of tempo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum