Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman delighted at Moritz potential

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andre Moritz’s performance had Dougie Freedman waxing lyrical about his Brazilian star as Bolton avoided a hat-trick of Championship defeats.

Moritz scored one goal and laid on another in front of proud parents who had flown in from South America a day before.

“Andre was a level above anything else I saw with his composure,” said appreciative Freedman.

“I thought a few of them worked hard but Andre linked it all; midfield to attack.

“I know how good he is,” added Freedman of his former Crystal Palace player. “And you are just starting to see glimpses of him.”

Moritz’s appearances have been limited due to injury since his summer move from Selhurst Park.

But this was a timely moment to show Bolton fans what they’d been missing.

“My start here wasn’t the best because I got two injuries in a row, I was gutted,” he admitted after setting up Joe Mason for Bolton’s first and netting Wanderers’ second before half-time..

“I am just happy to be back and to help my team mates. But I am sure I can be much better than that.”

Source

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Moritz, Mdavo & Holden across the middle .... that sounds like a good mid-field whichever way you look at it.  Let's see if it comes about that way.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Moritz, Mdavo & Holden across the middle .... that sounds like a good mid-field whichever way you look at it.  Let's see if it comes about that way.

I hope you're joking, we'd get slaughtered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum