Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free ticket for Charlton

+3
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Culcheth_White
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free ticket for Charlton Empty Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 18:09

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes, that's right! I have a free ticket in the WSL for tomorrow, as my mate can't go, as he's been ordered by his Mrs to go Xmas shopping instead. So, if anybody fancies watching the mighty whites, smash 6 past Charlton tomorrow, just send me a pm and I will tell you the time and where to meet me.  Very Happy

2Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 18:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Dammit... all the flights from here to the UK are full...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 18:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culceth, I have sent you a PM.

4Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 18:38

How much cash are you prepared to offer me to take it off your hands, Culcheth?

5Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 18:47

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:How much cash are you prepared to offer me to take it off your hands, Culcheth?
I've been trying all week to give it to somebody. Bolton fans are wankers! A bit like me really.  Very Happy 

Anyway, ticket now gone to Reebok Trotters lads mate. Some of you lot will be missing a Xmas cracker!  santa

6Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 18:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:How much cash are you prepared to offer me to take it off your hands, Culcheth?

It's already gone!  Wink 

7Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 18:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It has the makings of an awful game which is why I'm not going, So no doubt we'll win 8-0

8Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 20:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even I'm going to this game you plastic shite supporting wankers .

9Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 20:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

First home game I am going to miss in about 4 years, I assure you it will be a goals galore game.

10Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 20:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we are shite, I will let the board know .

11Free ticket for Charlton Empty Re: Free ticket for Charlton Fri Dec 20 2013, 20:39

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We had two for the Doncaster game and we couldn't give them away. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum