Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mancini calls for 2 medicals a year after Muamba episode..

+4
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Knee jerk response in my opinion and disproportionate in every sense of the word.
Football players have access to the best medical attention in the world already. Not only that but those at the top can also afford check ups and tests of any sort they choose. There is simply no need to introduce a rule of twice yearly check ups to look for potential heart trouble etc.

The rarity of such events is such that we are unlikely to see similar again for many may years, if ever. To order testing on the back of a shocking one off incident would be akin to banning all flights after a single plane crash.

I really can't stand it when ideas like this get pushed through the system because people jump n the band wagon while it's topic of the moment. It is such an overreaction in my opinion.

You?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope i think it's imperative that players are regularly screened.

I'm a big basketball fan as you know and there has been multiple instances of heart irregularities in the NBA this season including two players who required surgery.

Though rare, you can't afford to be flippant.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I am with Hipster on this one, if it saves players going through what Fabrice has then it's worth it IMO.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps the NHS should run something similar and allow all taxpayers to be entitled to two free medicals a year. Those on the dole and on benefits can just have one.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of rubbish. You are as likely to die from something being thrown from the crowd as you are a heart complaint. Let's ban the fans.

More PC crap.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah do away with medicals for players... what will be will be.

what a troll.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah do away with medicals for players... what will be will be.

what a troll.

Did you watch that programme the other night about internet trolls with Richard Bacon?

If you call me a troll again I will kill you then dance on your grave.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't actually but i saw it had an aspect about internet bullying.

I'm sure it hit home to someone like yourself.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I didn't actually but i saw it had an aspect about internet bullying.

I'm sure it hit home to someone like yourself.

Actually I am not a troll, if you knew what a troll was you wouldn't keep calling me one.

Please stop bullying me.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can be funny, but sometimes you can be deeply unfunny.

I do hope that programe hit home to you considering the amount of bullying and dogs abuse you've dished out over the years.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You have to be either a troll or completely thick to be against increased medical screening for players in the aftermath of a cardiac arrest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You can be funny, but sometimes you can be deeply unfunny.

I do hope that programe hit home to you considering the amount of bullying and dogs abuse you've dished out over the years.

Oh get real, for every name I've called you, you've come back with something just as bad. And that's all it is, just name calling.

A troll is someone who wishes death on people and visits those Facebook tribute sites to mock the dead.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:You have to be either a troll or completely thick to be against increased medical screening for players in the aftermath of a cardiac arrest.

One cardiac arrest in what, 20 years of the Premier League? Get a grip you bellend.

Didn't Dave Beasant once injure himself by dropping a bottle of HP Sauce on his big toe? I don't see people trying to ban footballers eating.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never accused you of being a peado or humiliated you by hunting down personal details and posting them online.

I'm sure you amuse yourself, but you don't amuse me.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You just said she was funny.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:You have to be either a troll or completely thick to be against increased medical screening for players in the aftermath of a cardiac arrest.

One cardiac arrest in what, 20 years of the Premier League? Get a grip you bellend.

Didn't Dave Beasant once injure himself by dropping a bottle of HP Sauce on his big toe? I don't see people trying to ban footballers eating.

So a troll then.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Largehat, not wishing to take sides as you both amuse me, but as Natasha says it's been one cardiac arrest in 20 years - all the screening in the world is unlikely to improve those stats.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You just said she was funny.

Sorry, let me clarify, when 'she' is dishing out abuse and bullying and humiliating people. I don't find 'her' funny.

but on other occasions 'she' can be yes.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Sorry, let me clarify, when 'she' is dishing out abuse and bullying and humiliating people. I don't find 'her' funny.

but on other occasions 'she' can be yes.

You really are a big queen. I have never humiliated anyone - the only people I've ever argued with in any depth are Largehat, Big Sharps and Dave - all posters who give as good as they get and hardly seem the type to be sat at home crying into their monitor.

And before you bring Amos up, don't bother as he doesn't count for obvious reasons.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think seeking out peoples personal details and posting them online is well childish.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum