Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now we must charge for promotion or face extinction

+8
kennster
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
bwfc71
White84
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How old is Eddie?

Shall we kill him?

Is that what you're advocating Boggers / Karly?

Can we do Darkside as well?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chuck in zat knight and you have yourself a deal.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:The debt dies with Eddie.

How do you know? Are you privy to the loan agreement?
In UK law (which includes the IoM) it isn't extinguished when the lender dies. It simply forms part of the estate. And there is no public evidence that his kids will want it repaid over a 10 year period. We don't actually have any clue as to what he has stipulated in the loan deal
All we can say is that if they wanted the debt to crystallise (i.e. be repaid) on Eddy's demise then there aren't sufficient assets to do so- so they wouldn't be stupid enough to demand repayment immediately. But the broad view is a long dark winter financially for BWFC - and some of us old supporters might not see the sun rise again on the club

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

kennster wrote:What I'm worried about is what happens to the debt when Uncle Eddie chucks the bucket.

His children have no interest in football and will want to reclaim the debt over a 10 year period. Will we be able to survive without Eddie's money when that day comes? How could we possibly pay the debt off in a 10 year period?

I'm calm now but 15 or 20 years down the line I think I might be a bit more worried.

We are not relying on money from Eddie, though - but through his investment firm Moonshift (based in Bahamas, or BVI - never quite sure which one) which has investments all over the world that helps to invest in our little club.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote: How could we possibly pay the debt off in a 10 year period?

Sell Ngog & Mears?

Natasha Whittam wrote:
kennster wrote: How could we possibly pay the debt off in a 10 year period?

Sell Ngog & Mears?

Well, that's the first £500k sorted, but what about the other £168m?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

38 Million we'd have to pay back if Eddie walked away tomorrow, I think 6 to 8 years is the time limit .

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

scottjames30 wrote:38 Million we'd have to pay back if Eddie walked away tomorrow, I think 6 to 8 years is the time limit .

No Scott, around £150 million

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Ken , don't believe everything you read.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Ngog is worth £10m, he used to play for Liverpool you know.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Ngog is worth £10m, he used to play for Liverpool you know.

You got the £ and p wrong!  :facepalm: 

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Egg nog could of gone to CSKA Moscow for 4 million and doubled his wages last year.Buttrust us to have the biggest pussy since slack Sylvia on shi final st.In Russia they call you nasty names cos you have a different colour skin RACISTS  but they can call me Tom dales dressing room attendant with Gay tendencies who also engages in sex with his pets for £80-000 a week. But egg nog the selfish twat thought ill fuck the team that I've scored a whopping 12 goals at the time and stay another season not trying not attempting a tackle or jump for a ball and get a Bosman and go to France where I'm from and I'll eat croissants n snails n play for a French team cos I'm a twat( gentle soul spouted his agent is our david) useless fuck who need a farnworth kiss.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Egg nog could of gone to CSKA Moscow for 4 million and doubled his wages last year.Buttrust us to have the biggest pussy since slack Sylvia on shi final st.In Russia they call you nasty names cos you have a different colour skin RACISTS  but they can call me Tom dales dressing room attendant with Gay tendencies who also engages in sex with his pets for £80-000 a week. But egg nog the selfish twat thought ill fuck the team that I've scored a whopping 12 goals at the time and stay another season not trying not attempting a tackle or jump for a ball and get a Bosman and go to France where I'm from and I'll eat croissants n snails n play for a French team cos I'm a twat( gentle soul spouted his agent is our david) useless fuck who need a farnworth kiss.

Do you write for a living?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat don't be so rude.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Boggersbelief wrote:Nat don't be so rude.

A lack of class generally stems from being dragged up.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He works on my Gypsy site collecting scrap metal , he's no time for literacy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum