Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Coyle Now Unsackable?

+9
jayjay23
bwfc71
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Is Coyle Now Unsackable? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Mon Mar 26 2012, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Old bird? So she's not really 32 then?
That partially explains the Saturday nights in front of the telly.

What, so everyone under 35 goes out every Saturday night?

22Is Coyle Now Unsackable? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Mon Mar 26 2012, 13:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Old bird? So she's not really 32 then?
That partially explains the Saturday nights in front of the telly.

What, so everyone under 35 goes out every Saturday night?

You have been 32 for a long time, whens your birthday? Or are you Immortal?

23Is Coyle Now Unsackable? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Mon Mar 26 2012, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You have been 32 for a long time

You just made that up (again).

24Is Coyle Now Unsackable? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Mon Mar 26 2012, 13:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe, i just seem to remember you being 32 when you were posting under the alias "MRS RESPECTABLE" on Bolton Banter.

maybe not though.

25Is Coyle Now Unsackable? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Mon Mar 26 2012, 19:41

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:No one can deny that Owen Coyle has handled the whole Muamba situation with dignity, and for the first time in a very long time BWFC is getting a lot of love from around the world. And let's be honest, it can't help sales of merchandise and tickets when the media spotlight is on the club.

But, in my opinion, that doesn't change the fact that he's a poor manager who is more than likely going to get us relegated.

If the Muamba thing hadn't happened Coyle would have been given the push had we ended up relegated, but I think it's now impossible for the club to sack Coyle, even if we lose the next 10 games. There will be a media uproar if this kindhearted man is sacked and "profits" would be severely hit.

What do you think, are we stuck with Coyle forever?
Personally, I don't think Coyle would have been sacked, even if we were relegated, as you quoted.

I think Coyle will still be our manager in the next couple of seasons, regardless of what happened to Muamba.

26Is Coyle Now Unsackable? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Mon Mar 26 2012, 19:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
Personally, I don't think Coyle would have been sacked, even if we were relegated, as you quoted.

I think Coyle will still be our manager in the next couple of seasons, regardless of what happened to Muamba.

Not many established Prem teams keep their manager when they get relegated, I don't think Bolton would have been any different.

Things look slightly better after a couple of home wins but before these victories and the whole Muamba saga the fans were very much tiring of Coyle. If we start losing again they will soon turn.

27Is Coyle Now Unsackable? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Coyle Now Unsackable? Mon Mar 26 2012, 19:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two back to back home wins haven't done him any harm. A result at Wolves away followed by Villa away and Fulham home and his stock will have risen quite substantially.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum