Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isn't largehat brilliant...

+8
Copper Dragon
largehat
doffcocker
Quent
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:06

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can't remember reading much of largehat's work on other forums, (forgive me if I have somehow overlooked you) but I must say I am really enjoying his posts.

I am also enjoying keegan, wanderlust and a few others. Just thought I would mention it.

We seem to have a few intelligent folk on here prepared to have discussions and debates without resorting to muck flinging and belittling when someone disagrees or offers a new point of view.

I find it refreshing and pleasant.

2Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah he's a top poster.

deserving of a thread? Not sure about that.

3Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think Hipster is also brilliant, with the added bonus of being very funny. He reminds me of a poster on another forum - Le Something-Or-Other.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:47

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah he's a top poster.

deserving of a thread? Not sure about that.

Oh. BTW, you're not bad either.

5Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Largehat is a bellend. He reminds me of another bellend, Azreel88. Both talk down to everyone.

Keegan is also a bellend, as is Hipster.

I'm glad we got that sorted.

6Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 16:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like CARACTRS.

7Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't like CARACTRS.

And yet you're the biggest character of them all.

8Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't like CARACTRS.

And yet you're the biggest character of them all.

Laughing

9Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:05

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Largehat is a bellend. He reminds me of another bellend, Azreel88. Both talk down to everyone.

Thanks for clearing that up. Are you coming to mine still later ps?

10Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Thanks for the compliment, Natasha. I'm quite fond of you too.

11Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:14

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's a top site because it has just the right mix of intelligent and silly posters - too much of either can become annoying. And because it's not that big a site (I'm sure it will one day) your voice gets heard.

12Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Shut it, Quent - you bellend.

13Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:22

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Of course I meant to say Keegan is the exception.

14Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know i say i don't like carctrs but i'd love to see Mo Chowdhury on here.

15Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I know i say i don't like carctrs but i'd love to see Mo Chowdhury on here.

Maybe we can swap you for Mo?

16Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:35

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Largehat is a bellend. He reminds me of another bellend, Azreel88. Both talk down to everyone.

I always liked azreal although I think he could not stand me. I quite often enjoyed his posts though.

17Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 17:52

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm a scanner. So there's only a few people's posts I can say I 'enjoy', even though I value most people's contributions.

But I shalln't be giving those 'few' the satisfaction of knowing I enjoy what they write.

18Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 18:29

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

jayjay23 wrote:I can't remember reading much of largehat's work on other forums, (forgive me if I have somehow overlooked you) but I must say I am really enjoying his posts.

I am also enjoying keegan, wanderlust and a few others. Just thought I would mention it.

We seem to have a few intelligent folk on here prepared to have discussions and debates without resorting to muck flinging and belittling when someone disagrees or offers a new point of view.

I find it refreshing and pleasant.

I appreciate the kind words, jayjay.

I enjoy a good debate, but I can be a complete tosser if provoked in the right way, though, I assure you.

I also have my faults - I am too sensitive and I bear grudges.

19Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Fri Mar 23 2012, 18:33

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gee thanks.

Jayjay, it's your fault for starting this thread.

Natasha doesn't like it when she isn't the centre of attention.

20Isn't largehat brilliant... Empty Re: Isn't largehat brilliant... Wed May 30 2012, 21:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know about brilliant but he's alright.

He would be brilliant but for him liking cats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum