Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reading 7-1 Bolton

+26
Angry Dad
terenceanne
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
wessy
Norpig
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
frankboy
observer
Tigermin
guest66
Whitesince63
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Tue Jan 21 2014, 16:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Really had enough of people telling us that this is a quality squad when they show their lack of quality week in, week out. I think it's a bit rich to suggest that the manager should be responsible for teaching "professionals" how to pass and control a frigging ball.

I agree with this. I don't know whether it's the white shirt that does it, but that Mason fella from Cardiff couldn't control shite when he pulled on the white shirt.

122Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Tue Jan 21 2014, 16:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Really had enough of people telling us that this is a quality squad when they show their lack of quality week in, week out. I think it's a bit rich to suggest that the manager should be responsible for teaching "professionals" how to pass and control a frigging ball.

I agree with this.

Must be some mistake. I wrote it.

123Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Wed Jan 22 2014, 04:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Knight tried that clever trick and ended up watching the ball hit the back of the net.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

124Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Wed Jan 22 2014, 14:55

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Wandeelust.. winning and consistency breeds confidence. I can't remember many games at all when we have played the same 11 twice in a row. Players are being moved around left right and centre, take danns or baptiste for example. When you are constantly being moved around and played with different players it is not easy. The only settled partnership we had in the team was mills and ream. Now Dougie has got rid of that there are none, another main contributor to why we have done so poorly. Pick your best 11 and stick to it.

125Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Wed Jan 22 2014, 17:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

guest66 wrote: Pick your best 11 and stick to it.

I totally agree with that. You should always pick your best eleven and any manager SHOULD know who the best eleven in his team are.

126Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Wed Jan 22 2014, 20:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"best" is a bit of a misnomer isn't it.

127Reading 7-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Reading 7-1 Bolton Wed Jan 22 2014, 20:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"best" is a bit of a misnomer isn't it.

It certainly is at the moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum