Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match.

+11
wanderlust
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Natasha WUM, or footballing fan.

Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_lcap21%Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_lcap21%Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_lcap26%Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_lcap0%Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_lcap11%Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_lcap16%Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_lcap5%Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm starting to think that she's just an internet WUM, who probably lives with Magoo in South Africa, I've opened this to the great general public (On Nuts) to see what everyone else thinks.

I could be wrong of course, so we'll see.

Before you vote (Magoo) take your time and read the question properly.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I went for option 2, oh and Scott  ::FU::

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

She may be a WUM. I still actually think 'she' is a bloke.

But seems to have a genuine love for BWFC, so id say whoever it is, does attend games.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I dropped a bollock and voted for the Magoo option. Can I change my vote when I decide?

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Thu Jan 16 2014, 12:08; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for number 5, I also think she has a couple of bollocks between her legs and that's why Magoo loves her, I mean him!

They both do live in SA and the only wall Magoo built was to stop him being burgled in more ways that one!  Very Happy 

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who cares?Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Boobies

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's quite obviously a man. Older than he says he is and probably goes to a handful of home games.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Who cares?Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Boobies

Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. Banana

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:It's quite obviously a man. Older than he says he is and probably goes to a handful of home games.

In all honesty, I reckon this as well, probably a bloke in their 40's up.

Boring topic that Im sure posters have been debating for years on her various forums. 

Clearly none of the successful business-woman talk is true, but Nat's an interesting and entertaining character anyway. The site would be poorer without her/him.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went to every game home and away in the 90's.

Apart from my 3 year spell in the US I think I've missed about 4 home league games since 2000.

I am BWFC's greatest fan by a mile. And most knowledgeable.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Boring topic that Im sure posters have been debating for years on her various forums. 

Clearly none of the successful business-woman talk is true, but Nat's an interesting and entertaining character anyway. The site would be poorer without her/him.

Nice to see for a change a non-humourous slant on the topic of Nat.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I went to every game home and away in the 90's.

Apart from my 3 year spell in the US I think I've missed about 4 home league games since 2000.

Didn't you volunteer to play the trumpet when they tried to get a band together mid-term BSA's reign?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

And the most modest.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think she goes to a lot of matches. She's probably a season ticket holder and gets to around 50% of away games.

She has a very simplistic and conservative way of thinking which at times is refreshing but also means she often misses the bigger picture.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody has voted for Nat's tits.
Despite the huge investment.
A bigger waste of money than Tyrone Mears.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Unemployed bloke with fuck all else to do during the day but go on football forums. How many successful business women do you know that spend their working day scouring BWFC message forums. Whittam Towers my arse. Also has a healthy interest in cricket to boot. There's definitely a pair of bollocks in there somewhere. Having said all that,our Nat's a valuable poster on here and this site wouldn't be the same without her. Love you Nat.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd forgotten who she reminded me of but now it's back on telly it's Dorian, the non bird of a feather!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think nat is unemployed

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I don't think nat is unemployed

He's right. As if they'd give "Preston Business Woman of the Year" to an out of work person.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum