Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spurs 3-1 Bolton (FA CUP) - That game again!

+11
Angry Dad
trotter1948
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
Mr Magoo
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
largehat
Keegan
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

On Tuesday.

How do you feel about it?

Anybody really care about the result?

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Mar 31 2012, 23:43; edited 2 times in total

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My priority is staying in the Barclays Premier League, but I would love a cup run. Win 4 Muamba!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So long as we don't end up on the end of the type of result which is damaging to the confidence and momentum we have built up, or accrue any further injuries, I'm not that fussed. We don't need the distraction of a semi-final this season.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Go for it ! The one thing I noticed about yesterdayss performance was how more organised we looked. Admittedly we don't have a finisher, but all the other pieces are falling into place, (at last). Whereas LH is right in that we shouldn't do something to damage the fragile morale of the team, I think they may have gained enough yesterday to make a better go of it Tuesday. It can't be good knowing that you don't want to win a game, its a declaration that you aren't good enough to compete in the first place.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Personally, I don't really care about the result. Spurs away was always going to be a massive task.

Premiership survival should be paramount imo, regardless of what happened to Muamba at WHL.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck it lets just stay up.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The Spurs game will be interesting. No doubt another Muamba tribute. The Bolton fans will be in strong voice and it may become difficult for Spurs who may not have it in them to spoil our party. The pressure will be on them.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Will we go 451 again? And should we?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Any game we play, always want us to win.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Spurs definitely have the "Redknapp should be England manager" hangover. So there is a chance we could nick it..

Going for 2-1 Bolton win!

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

and me 2-1 bolton

spurs have to be a bit uptheirarse about europe again and its all a bit tight up there

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

If everyone stays fit and healthy we should finish the game one way or the other.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Even if we did pull off a miracle and win at WHL. We would be playing Chelsea in the semi final. Get real! Our premiership survival is crucial imo. I would be contented(understatement), if we lose at Spurs and win at Wolves on Saturday.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle has a decent record in cup competitions. Perhaps Lady Luck will give us a second chance after the Stoke fiasco ?

If we do beat Stoke you can bet we will take about 30,000 to Wembley for the semi.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't care how we do it, as long as we get back to Wembley again then I will be happy, when you get to the last 8 you want to win the thing no matter what league position we are in IMO.

Plus I won't be as upset if we do lose as it will be against Chelsea.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After my last experience at Wembley, it would be good therapy to go on a day when my team actually turns up - not that it would be guaranteed.
I think the replay might be a bit tricky though. It's a bit early to go back to WHL and relive what happened IMO but we'll see what happens.
If we lose, I won't be that bothered if we survive in the prem. But to lose and then get relegated would just about cap off this season and I may top myself.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We need to rid ourselves of these ghosts and get on the proverbial bike as quickly as possible!

WHL tonight and hopefully Wembley!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will BoltonNuts be running the live chat for tonights game ?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its a big ask to get to wembley but after whats happened anything is possible.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Will BoltonNuts be running the live chat for tonights game ?

We hope to be - it was a good craic the last time we tried it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum