Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thieving twats

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thieving twats Empty Thieving twats Wed Jan 22 2014, 21:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What kind of world do we live in these days? Today my wife rang me at work to tell me that our 2 year old Daughters buggy had been nicked from outside the childminders house!

What kind of scumbag nicks a toddlers buggy? If i see that buggy being wheeled around my area they better be able to run fast.  Evil or Very Mad

2Thieving twats Empty Re: Thieving twats Wed Jan 22 2014, 21:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing is sacred these days. We have a sub culture of low life's that live by different rules to the majority of law abiding citizens.

3Thieving twats Empty Re: Thieving twats Wed Jan 22 2014, 22:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Check the local scrapyard!!

4Thieving twats Empty Re: Thieving twats Wed Jan 22 2014, 23:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

About ten years ago my daughters school jumper went missing at school one day, well these things happen so we bought her a new one. Well a few months later she saw a jumper on the floor with the 'tag' showing at the bottom of the jumper (on the inside) - you know the bit where it shows the washing instructions - and on it was clearly writen her name - the wife had done that on all her clothing so that my daughter knew which was hers if it ever got 'lost'.

The thing was though that someone had now writen a boys name (from a well known local family) on the label at the top! My daughter took it to the teacher who 'gave' it back to the boy because he said it was his - and my daughter was by now wearing her 'new' jumper anyway.

She obviously told us what happened and the wife contacted the school to find out what they intended to do about this 'theft'.

To cut a long story short, the school asked the boys mum about the top. She said she had bought it and it was hers. She had no idea how my daughters name (in her mothers handwriting!) had got onto the label but the top belonged to her son!

Clearly the boy had nicked it but worse, far worse in my opinion, the mother must have known he had done it and instead of bringing it back to school and saying he had taken it by mistake our something - she condoned his theft by putting his name on the label and making out his was his!

The school could do nothing but off the record they said they knew who was telling the truth and gave us a free top the following year by way of recompense.

The thing though was not the cost of a top - I could quite easily afford that - but that no one at the school was wanting to stand up and make an issue that stealing was wrong t- not only the boy but also his mother too.

In the scheme of things this was just a trivial thing but if someone had the balls to say, wait a minute, you stole something - we all know you stole something - and we aren't going to stand by and let you get away with it, then maybe, just maybe, the boy and his mum might just think before they nicked something else.

If you steal something and nobody says anything - then why bother pay for anything else in future when you can help yourself to other peoples stuff for free?

I didn't want the jumper back after some chav family had been wearing it but I was pissed off that I had paid for something that some kid had knicked off my daughter and was wearing it in front of her face!

This country as gone so fecking soft that no one cares about what is right and wrong anymore, just as long as you follow the 'system'.

Fwiw if I was the school I would have confiscated the jumper and tell both parents to bring in a sales receipt for it to prove who owned it - I wouldn't have wanted it back but at least it would have stopped the theiving bastard family having it either.

5Thieving twats Empty Re: Thieving twats Thu Jan 23 2014, 09:23

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some folk have no morals. No wonder there is a complete lack of respect for other people.
The woman you mention did a damage limitation exercise to cover her immoral tracks. Like son, like mother obviously.

6Thieving twats Empty Re: Thieving twats Thu Jan 23 2014, 11:16

These people genuinely don't think they're doing anything wrong.

Their own moral code is grounded in a different set of values to the rest of us.

In their world, if you see something you want, you take it. The fact that someone else has worked to earn the money to pay for it doesn't matter to them.

There is a whole new generation of "underclass" in this country now, who firmly believe that the world owes them a favour and I'm getting pissed off with it.

The big problem is though, that the police are so under-resourced that they can't cope, the schools are shit scared of reprimanding their pupils (you got the cane in my day, not half a day in "isolation" thinking about what you'd done, ie laughing about it), we live in a culture now where you don't need to be good at something to be famous and every second advert on the telly is about claiming money that you're "owed", either from an injury claim or from the big, bad banks ripping you off, so people believe that they're automatically entitled to something for nothing.

This country's going down the pan faster than last night's kebab.....

7Thieving twats Empty Re: Thieving twats Thu Jan 23 2014, 12:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

During the recent storms that hit (and trashed) the Norfolk coast, guy I know shored up his office before leaving for the weekend. Moved all the ground floor equipment upstairs and sandbagged the groundfloor.
He was called in on the Sunday as the ground floor had flooded and there was major damage.
Somebody had nicked his sand bags.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum