Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Wall Poster recollection?

+9
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
wanderlust
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember her playing a pro with a heart of gold in Klute with Donald Sutherland. She went all political in later life and was very anti-Vietnam.

42First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote: She went all political in later life and was very anti-Vietnam.

Yes another one of her redeeming features.  Cool 

43First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit of nostalgia...

https://youtu.be/0Xo6FaypcpY

44First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pure filth for that time.  Very Happy 

45First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:51

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Feel out of this thread,don't remember hanging any posters, only targets for my Air Rifle.

46First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Feel out of this thread,don't remember hanging any posters, only targets for my Air Rifle.
You were probably too busy reading the Sporting life you jammy sod. Another 8/1 shot today I see. Well done.(through gritted teeth).

47First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Fri Jan 24 2014, 22:59

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:Feel out of this thread,don't remember hanging any posters, only targets for my Air Rifle.
You were probably too busy reading the Sporting life you jammy sod. Another 8/1 shot today I see. Well done.(through gritted teeth).

Couldn't believe that one today, must've a real bet tomorrow Very Happy

48First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Fri Jan 24 2014, 23:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote: She went all political in later life and was very anti-Vietnam.

Yes another one of her redeeming features.  Cool 

Back in 1968 the BBFC were full of stuffed shirts and Fuddy-duddy's. How this scene got through censorship and wasn't edited in the UK is still a mystery.

https://youtu.be/6UoHkiBRxBo

49First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Tue Jan 28 2014, 00:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Maria Whitaker.

50First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Tue Jan 28 2014, 00:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Maria Whitaker.

huba-huba!

First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 936full-maria-whittaker

51First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Tue Jan 28 2014, 02:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I went on a date with her at the height of her page three fame ,she dressed down did her hair up wore glasses and not one person recognised her but her tits got lots of looks.

52First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Tue Jan 28 2014, 02:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I still have the poster she gave me.

53First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Tue Jan 28 2014, 10:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't she blow all her money and end up on the dole queue living off benefits?

54First Wall Poster recollection? - Page 3 Empty Re: First Wall Poster recollection? Tue Jan 28 2014, 13:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not very bright now married to a failed rapper with two kids,one lovely looking girl though back in the day as they say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum