Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boobs v. Moobs

+8
Quent
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Boobs v. Moobs Empty Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do like a bit of sunshine on my delicate skin, but I don't like the downside of the sun - namely men parading about without their tops on.

There are two parts to this thread. The first one is why is it acceptable for a man to whip his shirt off and walk down the street knocking little children over with his man-boobs, but there would be outrage if a woman did it, even if she had traffic-stopping breasts like mine?

Secondly, why are men so happy to show off their fat bellies and massive man-boobs? Surely they should be ashamed of their body and hide it under a long coat? No self respecting woman would show off her saggy breasts even if it was acceptable to do so.

The sights I've seen today in Lytham, I'll never be the same again.

2Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 pm

The ladies love my moobs thank you Natasha, never had any complaints here.

3Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 pm

lol natasha, i think you are spot on. it seems men have no shame when it comes to their bodies. i was in bolton town centre this afternoon and it was staggering how many men felt the need to show the world their flabby bits.

4Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't dream of taking my shirt off on a sunny day in Bradshawgate but if I went abroad then it's a different matter. I draw the line at knotting a hanky around my head because it messes up my hair.

In the UK, women are well covered up because of the cold weather but put them on a beach in Spain and they let it all hang out. My man boobs took years to grow and cost me a fortune in booze and hard living.

5Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:25 pm

I am keeping my man boobs under wraps until they reach a size 42DD. Then I will unleash them on the world. Probably in Preston just for you Natasha.

6Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Big droopy boobs/moobs are not attractive to me but surely in the spirit of equality men and women should be able to go topless if they want.

7Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have absolutely nowt against a decent pair of funbags but some English lasses who have long since passed their sell by date should not be allowed to expose their over shoulder boulder holders to the outside world.

8Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have absolutely nowt against a decent pair of funbags but some English lasses who have long since passed their sell by date should not be allowed to expose their over shoulder boulder holders to the outside world.

Read the fecking original post, this is about man-boobs not real boobs.

9Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If a woman can drop her heavy hangers on a beach abroad then why can't a man ? Tony Blair had a right pair of man boobs and he wasn't afraid of getting them out so what is the problem?

10Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 am

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd have to have an operation before I got my moobs out in public.

But I'm quite happy to wear a floral dress.

11Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think people in general should be less uptight about bodies.
We all have them and they come in all shapes and sizes. I personally don't find any body type "offensive" and that's perhaps because I don't feel the need to assess every body in terms of the potential to have sex with it. People are body obsessed and that includes me as I like to stay in shape - but it's a sad thing that we've been conditioned in this way to sell products.
We're all mugs.

12Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think people in general should be less uptight about bodies.
We all have them and they come in all shapes and sizes. I personally don't find any body type "offensive" and that's perhaps because I don't feel the need to assess every body in terms of the potential to have sex with it. People are body obsessed and that includes me as I like to stay in shape - but it's a sad thing that we've been conditioned in this way to sell products.
We're all mugs.

What a load of crap. In life we celebrate the beautiful and hide the ugly.

13Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Women are always moaning about "body pressure" and crying and whining about diets but they're happy to ridicule men who have developed "moobs"

sad society we live in.

14Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I've said, no self respecting woman would get her breasts out on Lytham High Street if they were further south than Portsmouth.

No one has answered part one of my question - why can a man whip out his moobs and no one bats an eyelid, but if a woman did the same she would be abused.

15Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A woman by and large can get her boobs out in public to breastfeed though. I remember being about 7 in a cafe in Farnworth when my mother's friend suddenly got her breast out to feed her baby and being absolutely transfixed, but that's another story.

In answer to your question NW I would make the point that women expose a lot of their boobs anyway. It's really only considered shocking or indecent if nipples are on display for women. So really your thread should be about nipples.

Last edited by largehat on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bloody iPhone autocorrect)

16Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:A woman by and large can get her boobs out in public to breastfeed though. I remember being about 7 in a cafe in Farnworth when my mother's friend suddenly got her breast out to feed her baby and being absolutely transfixed, but that's another story.

In answer to your question NW I would make the point that women expose a lot of their boobs anyway. It's really only considered shocking or indecent if nipples are on display for women. So really your thread should be about nipples.

But why is it acceptable for a man to go topless in public and not a woman? Many men have bigger knockers.

17Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's a cultural thing.

honestly i rarely see "big moobed" men letting it all hang out, but yesterday in town i saw a few obese women in boob tubes.

18Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think it's a cultural thing.

honestly i rarely see "big moobed" men letting it all hang out, but yesterday in town i saw a few obese women in boob tubes.

Yeah, but boob tubes (is it 1995 in Aberdeen?) are still covering the nipples. I had fat man nipples in my face for must of Sunday. And they weren't covered.

19Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't know considering i've never been to Aberdeen.

that zinger doesn't get old.

20Boobs v. Moobs Empty Re: Boobs v. Moobs Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

A male friend of mine regularly wears a bra to control his man boobs. We've sort of gotten used to it now but when we first realised what he was doing he took some stick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum