Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you want now NGog is with the Welsh?

+9
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
BL3White
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Lusty,

If you're gonna quote me, please don't add bits that you've made up.

The wife does that and it's annoying.

OK

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Lusty,

If you're gonna quote me, please don't add bits that you've made up.

The wife does that and it's annoying.

Made me laugh that bit did Breadders! Very Happy

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wilkinson and Youngs always seem to score in the development squad.Hayden White performed well v QPR last night,so how does DF work out that the current crop are not good enough.I seen the development squad beat Liverpool 3-2 on their patch and they looked like a few are easily Championship standard.Plus they would play with pride and give nothing but 110%.They should be on the bench getting twenty minutes at least,the likes of Youngs,Wilkinsinson,Iliev.Come on DF you talking about Bastos like he is going in to the development squad 'that's what I do'NO NO u don't time to get them ready for next season especially Bolger as Knight is out of contract thank fuck in June.If he gets another contract I will not be getting a season ticket I'm telling u. ::seething2::

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just a thought, but Chelsea still owe us a loan deal, as part of the Gary Cahill transfer. Dougie still wants another striker, even though he's just signed Lukas Jutkiewicz from Boro.

Why on earth, did Dougie not look to bring Patrick Bamford in from Chelsea? Bamford is on loan at Derby until the end of the season and he's played 4 games and scored 3 goals already. 

Bamford also banged a load of goals in for MK Dons before he was loaned out to Derby.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Just a thought, but Chelsea still owe us a loan deal, as part of the Gary Cahill transfer. Dougie still wants another striker, even though he's just signed Lukas Jutkiewicz from Boro.

Why on earth, did Dougie not look to bring Patrick Bamford in from Chelsea? Bamford is on loan at Derby until the end of the season and he's played 4 games and scored 3 goals already. 

Bamford also banged a load of goals in for MK Dons before he was loaned out to Derby.

Is there no time limit on the loan deal?

I find it quite odd that Coyle never utilised this loan that we have and now due to our financial situation neither has Freedman.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This loan from Chelsea is clearly a myth - Dougie may be stupid but he's not that stupid that a Chelsea reserve wouldn't appeal.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The understanding that I have, is that there is NO timescale on our loan from Chelsea, but it will be Chelsea who decide which one of their players they choose to loan out to us.

Bamford would surely have been a player that Chelsea would have loaned to us, especially because he's been loaned to Derby.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get this Chelsea owe us business. 
Ancient history I thought.
Any evidence to the contrary? Anyone?

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:I don't get this Chelsea owe us business. 
Ancient history I thought.
Any evidence to the contrary? Anyone?
Marc Iles has confirmed it, just look at his twitter page.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum