Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers boss Freedman rallies troops after Ipswich Town loss

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers manager Dougie Freedman has said that his side must not let their "heads go down" after their defeat against Ipswich Town on Saturday.

David McGoldrick's second-half penalty, conceded after an Andy Lonergan challenge, gave Ipswich all three points.

Freedman told reporters: "Not for the first time we felt we were by far the better side in the opening 45 minutes.

"At the start of the second half a rush of blood and a rash decision was the difference between the two teams. We don't blame Andrew Lonergan, because he has been superb for us recently."

"We can't let our heads go down. We have to make sure we keep the performance and commitment levels up."

Source

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DF rallies troops...
again...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DF rallies troops...
again...

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman's clueless...
again...

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we would have more of a chance if we employed the chuckle brothers than this clueless fucker.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I think we would have more of a chance if we employed the chuckle brothers than this clueless fucker.

at least they would learn how to pass properly if they keep repeating their catchphrase - to you, to me,to you, to me  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum