Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Pietersen

+6
NickFazer
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Kevin Pietersen - Page 2 Empty Re: Kevin Pietersen Fri May 15, 2015 2:49 am

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He's a cock, I know, but he's in form and confident. I hate losing to the Aussies and the ONLY way we can hold our own this summer is if KP comes to the party. He has a point to prove and I for one would give him a chance to prove it. I repeat,what's to lose? Strauss is the right man for the job but if he discards KP and we get hammered then he's a dead man walking,but if he at least gives him a chance then people will respect him for it and get behind both him and the team. English cricket will be unified and heading in the right direction. If KP doesn't come off then we can dump him and move on without all the fuss and rancour that is currently tearing English cricket apart.

22Kevin Pietersen - Page 2 Empty Re: Kevin Pietersen Fri May 15, 2015 5:48 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to agree with HP. You can't go into an Ashes series looking to the future,it's the here and now that counts.Beating them is a must,and as Ian Bell admitted yesterday,England are weaker without KP.
Dump him after the series by all means,but he's the one player we have who can change a game,or even a series on his own,and we should be using him.
'Needs must when the devil drives', ,but we've probably seen the last of him.
And to tell him on the one hand that there was no trust,yet offer him the chance to advise on T20 is a bit of a joke.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum