Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Internet "Troll" Stacey Jailed for 56 Days!

+6
jayjay23
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The cardiff student who made racist comments about Muamba after his collapse has been jailed for 56 days.

Harsh? Or deserved?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He will be out in 28 then. Sounds about right to me.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The nick would probably serve to harden racist opinion so I think it's inappropriate rather than harsh. Castration is much quicker, cleaner and gives a clear message.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The cardiff student who made racist comments about Muamba after his collapse has been jailed for 56 days.

Harsh? Or deserved?

Depends what he said.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It doesn't matter what the racist sheep-shagging, house burning bog arab actually said - it was probably incomprehensible anyway seeing as they can't talk proper English like what I do. They're all the same and shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

LOL! F*** Muamba. He's dead!!

Castration sounds about right to me too.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:It doesn't matter what the racist sheep-shagging, house burning bog arab actually said - it was probably incomprehensible anyway seeing as they can't talk proper English like what I do. They're all the same and shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I wasn't condoning it, I just wanted to know what was said before deciding if the death penalty was appropriate.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't care what he said. 56 days is appalling. A slap on the wrist would have been more appropriate. This guy Stacey has been made a show of and personally I think it stinks. Pathetic. He will serve real time in prison and have a CRIMINAL record. It's not like he was stirring up hatred or calling people to arms. I think it's a shame for the guy.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/03/28/liam-staceys-jailing-a-step-too-far/

Read the interesting article and comments.

One comment I liked...
The Tyranny of the Leftist Judiciary...

"Soppy liberal tree huggers. Don’t have a clue" says Stan Collymore.

Brilliant! In fact it's clueless Collymore who doesn't realise its the very liberals who he incorrectly blames for criticizing this sentence who are in fact the ones who are responsible for it.

But how can old Stan live in Britain and be so removed from the forces shaping it?

Oh well for the Stan Collymores of this world let me explain...
The Liberal Left Establishment (of which the nation’s judiciary are the backbone), has double standards, and indeed a double legal framework.

One framework is designed for migrants, asylum seekers and assorted foreign terrorists. These folk are to be handled with kid gloves, neh - as preacher of hate Abu Qatada has recently discovered, - to be thoroughly indulged. Ditto a raft of migrant rapists, sado masochistic thugs, and crooks, all of whom are in the Liberal's judicial guide book in some way 'victims'. A belief which allows them to excuse, ignore or under punish a whole host of heinous and violent crimes. A gang of muslim girls who beat and kicked a woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' were recently freed by a judge after he ruled that as muslims 'they weren't used to drinking'. I kid you not.

Then there's the other legal framework. The one reserved for the indigenous white British population. In the Liberal guide book some of these folk may occasionally also be victims of circumstance, but only under very precise conditions and absolutely never ever at all if, as in the case of Liam Stacey they are foolish enough to ever criticize or god forbid insult any of the groups listed above. Then as Stacey has found out to his cost our "Liberal establishment" metamorphose into hang 'em and flog 'em tyrants, incapable of conceding for one second that there is one shred of good or one decent moral fiber in the accused's being.

This folks is the reality and the tyranny of the Liberal State.

The more astute will have observed (although not obviously Stan Colymore) that this like Stacey’s 56 day sentence for a twitter isn’t Liberal at all, it’s simply an unrepresentative and un-mandated anti British tyranny imposed on us by a clique of like thinking leftists professionals who have hijacked the judiciary, the state media and the civil service to further their political agenda.

Stacey may be an immature and rather obnoxious fool, but worse than that he's a victim of a politicized sentence, handed down for committing a political crime. 1984 has arrived.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't particularly feel sorry for him but that doesn't mean I think the sentence is fair on him. In fact I think it's bloody laughable!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

should have just been fined a shed load ,the stupid twat was drunk.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

jayjay I think it's a bit more complicated than you suggest. Talk of a "Liberal Left Establishment" sounds like Daily Mail raving to me. The people in power have money. Few of them have liberal or left wing sympathies. Judges in this country do seem to bend over backwards to help the accused but what would be the purpose or benefit to them of treating the two groups you identify differently?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

As much as I think the guys an idiot (puuting it lightly), he should never have been sent to jail just for saying that.

If you are going to put people in prison for every comment made of that nature on Twitter then people would be getting sent to jail every 5minutes.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've not heard from a Bolton fan who doesn't think this is ridiculous!

If that's not a sign that the justice system's in need of reform, what the buggery bollocks is?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum