Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Kev has his say...

+4
Hipster_Nebula
Triumph
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Kev has his say... Empty Super Kev has his say... Thu Feb 13 2014, 11:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ex Bolton skipper Kevin Davies feels a lack of confidence was one of the major factors in Tuesday’s 1-0 home defeat to Burnley.

The Reebok legend, now at Preston North End, was working at the game as a co-commentator on BBC Radio Manchester.

“They started well, without really asking enough questions of Burnley,” Davies said of Wanderers’ performance. “They got in good positions but didn’t seem to have that confidence or that quality to open up the defence.

“They went a goal behind and you could just see that their heads went down a little bit. People weren’t hiding, but you can just see it’s a team that’s down and lacking confidence.”

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/11006311.Former_Bolton_Wanderers_skipper_Kevin_Davies_says_confidence_is_lacking_at_his_old_club/

2Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Thu Feb 13 2014, 12:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Then we need a new manager to give it to them.

3Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Fri Feb 14 2014, 07:47

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did notice the bittereness in his comments pre match?

4Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Fri Feb 14 2014, 10:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

KD for manager could'nt be worse than Doug could he??

5Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Fri Feb 14 2014, 11:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't care less what this cry baby has got to say frankly.

6Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Fri Feb 14 2014, 12:04

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Poor old Kev - a fearless warrior on the football field but not even the Guv'nor in his own home.

7Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Fri Feb 14 2014, 12:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I couldn't care less what this cry baby has got to say frankly.

disrespectful. Wink

8Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Fri Feb 14 2014, 12:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I couldn't care less what this cry baby has got to say frankly.

disrespectful. Wink

It is to be honest. I don't feel good going in on him but this whole thing has gotten on my last nerve now.  The guy was a legend, fantastic player, but this whole "way he was treated" crap and his whining is pathetic to be honest.

9Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Fri Feb 14 2014, 16:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster is spot on.

What a sad world we live in that people have sympathy for Davies on this.

He did however make some good points about players lacking confidence because there's no stability in the team selections.

10Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Sat Feb 15 2014, 11:12

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The worse Captain we ever had, never once did I see/hear him be vocal or try to gee the team up, just sat there on his arse with that 'come on ref expression'

11Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Sat Feb 15 2014, 11:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:The worse Captain we ever had, never once did I see/hear him be vocal or try to gee the team up, just sat there on his arse with that 'come on ref expression'

Better than spearing ?

::wtf::

12Super Kev has his say... Empty Re: Super Kev has his say... Sat Feb 15 2014, 13:09

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
Triumph wrote:The worse Captain we ever had, never once did I see/hear him be vocal or try to gee the team up, just sat there on his arse with that 'come on ref expression'

Better than spearing ?

::wtf::
Debatable, Spearing is very vocal and er mmmm yes very vocal lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum