Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women who sit behind you...

+10
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
bryan458
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 15:03

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Has anyone else noticed those women who sit near you at the game and spend the entire game talking as if they know all the players personally as if she is best friends with them all...

As in, calling them all by first name loudly , or by a nickname - but in a way that deliberately seems like she is showing off that she either knows players names or os trying to tell all the other supporters she is buddies with the players.

I don't just mean one particular woman, I mean there are several of them all over the ground pulling a similar stunt.

eg, when mills went down injured...

woman : it'll be his knee, our mattys done his knee, mutter mutter, yeah it will be that, his knees gone. Poor lad, he's gonna be upset.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 15:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Has anyone else noticed those women who sit near you at the game and spend the entire game talking as if they know all the players personally as if she is best friends with them all...

As in, calling them all by first name loudly , or by a nickname - but in a way that deliberately seems like she is showing off that she either knows players names or os trying to tell all the other supporters she is buddies with the players.

I don't just mean one particular woman, I mean there are several of them all over the ground pulling a similar stunt.

eg, when mills went down injured...

woman : it'll be his knee, our mattys done his knee, mutter mutter, yeah it will be that, his knees gone. Poor lad, he's gonna be upset.

Are these women not the ones you could call granny where she would have a home made stew ready in the oven for chance you pop round? Very Happy

3Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 15:07

Whenever David Nugent is playing for the opposition at the Reebok, there's one gormless tart who sits in one of the boxes behind me who spends the entire 90 minutes hurling abuse at him.

I think she's got a bit of previous with him.

Not sure what's gone on but one time she yelled "I need to wee in a bag now, you bastard, and my front bottom looks like a map of the lunar surface!"

Strange woman.....

4Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 15:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Whenever David Nugent is playing for the opposition at the Reebok, there's one gormless tart who sits in one of the boxes behind me who spends the entire 90 minutes hurling abuse at him.

Not sure what's gone on but one time she yelled "I need to wee in a bag now, you bastard, and my front bottom looks like a map of the lunar surface!"

Strange woman.....
 lol!

5Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 16:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Whenever David Nugent is playing for the opposition at the Reebok, there's one gormless tart who sits in one of the boxes behind me who spends the entire 90 minutes hurling abuse at him.

Strange woman.....
I know who you mean I think. Is she a fat bird that would make an ugly chap?

6Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 16:52

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes one behind me, Talks about corrie and other soaps all through the game, Bollocked her yesterday for poking her toes through the seats and tickling my bum. She sits next some drip of a lad who encourages her to talk shite, we get a commentary of the game from him though.

7Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 17:43

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No I have a woman who sits at the side of me I.E. my wife, I would advise anyone else not to make the same mistake, while I rant about the players, the tactics, Freedman, she informs me that the ref's shirt is a nice colour, and god help me if launch a torrent od abuse at any player, that's it, the silent treatment for a couple of day's, if you are thinking about taking your MRS!!!!!!!!  'DONT'.

8Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 17:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hint of sexism throughout this thread

9Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 18:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange woman.....

You absolute bellend.

Expect a colostomy bag in the face against Blackburn. A full one.

10Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 18:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Hint of sexism throughout this thread

just a hint?

11Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 18:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Women and football shouldn't mix, look at Nat for instance.

She hates football, and football hates her.

12Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 19:04

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Strange woman.....

You absolute bellend.

Expect a colostomy bag in the face against Blackburn. A full one.

It wouldn't be the first time.......

13Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 19:05

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Women will always be behind Men, as they are second class citizens.
Also they have period,s that make them alien to us men.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

14Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Sun Feb 23 2014, 20:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:Women will always be behind Men, as they are second class citizens.
Also they have period,s that make them alien to us men.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope to god you don't have daughters? but a very funny clip

15Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Mon Feb 24 2014, 09:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a great believer in stereotypes but I once took a girlfriend to watch us when Michael Ricketts was our striker and said girlfriend struck up a conversation with a woman sat in front of us about his thighs.

16Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Mon Feb 24 2014, 15:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont like women behind me , you can do much more to them if they are in front of you.

17Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:08

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Its not sexism you numb nuts.

18Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Thu Feb 27 2014, 03:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

bryan458 wrote:... while I rant about the players, the tactics, Freedman, she informs me that the ref's shirt is a nice colour...
 Laughing  Laughing

19Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Thu Feb 27 2014, 09:51

I once went out with a girl at school by pretending to be Stuart Storer's cousin.

She fancied him (bizarrely because of his massive thighs - go figure....), so I said he was my cousin on my Mum's side and I could introduce her to him.

I managed to blag it for about three weeks, by stalling her and arranging meetings that always fell through at the last minute because he was "doing extra training" (to keep building up his thighs presumably) before she rumbled me and fired me off.

But not before she announced to everybody in the Lower Sixth Form common room that I had a two inch penis and only one nut.

Wonder what she's doing now, must look her up...........

20Women - Women who sit behind you... Empty Re: Women who sit behind you... Thu Feb 27 2014, 10:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is it about women and men's thighs? Seems such a random thing to get hot and bothered about. Us men can interested in women's breasts and bits but there's something logical about that i[size=12.727272033691406].e. they are directly related to our fundamental mating instinct. But thighs? Is it possibly because thighs are an indicator of a man's ability to run fast and therefore be better at hunting down meat for the table?[/size]

[size=12.727272033691406]My ex  GF was a veggie so I can't imagine a man's ability to chase down a cabbage would have been top of her list.[/size]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum