Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magoo banned from Brighton game.

+20
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
wessy
White84
Culcheth_White
Triumph
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
karlypants
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Numpty 28723
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
I'd be surprised if there was a sexual practice you are unaware of.

I haven't seen a penis in nearly 11 years. Not counting the knobs on show at The Reebok.

You'd better go on a diet then, mate.......
 :rofl:

lol!

122Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:52 pm

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

AS you are boring and a no mark end off!

123Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:00 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:AS you are boring and a no mark end off!
Who's AS?

124Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When did this happen  :flash:

125Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:17 pm

scottjames30 wrote:
Who's AS?

AD's sister....?

126Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Guys - if you want to abuse each other can you do it over PM, this is a thread about Magoo's sexuality.
Seconded as I'm getting bored of this now as well!!!

Blocking each other is the best way forward!
What is it about this twat starting this agro that you dont see Karly and also the obvious nutball signs he's displaying. I'm getting a little bit pissed off about the lack of loyalty here.

127Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Guys - if you want to abuse each other can you do it over PM, this is a thread about Magoo's sexuality.
I dont want to abuse this tit and never had any intention to until he decided to start it up.

128Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Who's AS?

AD's sister....?
Fucking unbelievable and you guy's are taking this bloke seriously, looks like i need to find another forum and leave you with Mr it was a privilige to be beat up by that nice not guilty mr tyson.

129Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

For the record if i was a boxer and got shoved in with a big name like tyson i'd try and take him out not say thank you mr tyson for hitting me you just gave me a hard on.

130Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 pm

You're right, AD.

I apologise.

This guy's clearly a nutter who is a bit dangerously deranged.

His tall tales of unbelievable exploits which involve extreme violence are clearly too far-fetched to believe.

131Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't met White84 but I know posters who have, and I am reliably informed that he is the real McCoy.

Might be best to draw a line under the sand and put this feud to bed?

132Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:13 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no need to leave, just want the abuse to cool down.

133Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Bollocks to that, RT!

I want an actual, real life confrontation.

Like in ancient Rome.

Am I not entertained?

No, not yet......I want a satisfying conclusion to this spat.

With blood and shit.

134Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:38 am

Come on, AD it's only a bit of fun.......

Don't be a mard arse.

We all love your banter, mate. This place would be a lot less cool without your input.

Here's some stirring music to get you back in the mood, mate:

135Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:41 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What the fuck have I just listened to for the last 4 minutes Breadders??????

136Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:58 am

Proper music, you uneducated child.

Die Schorpions rock!

Und das stimmt, genau........ ohene zweifel.

You'll look back when you can no longer wee straight and some Polish bird is wiping yer bum and you will think: "Ah, yes...I learnt some German a while back. And it was a good tune. That rocked! Cheers Breadaman"

Christ that sounded like one of Whittam's rants, didn't it......

Sorry, mate......Enjoy your cheesey bread.

137Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:04 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Proper music, you uneducated child.

Die Schorpions rock!

Und das stimmt, genau........ ohene zweifel.

You'll look back when you can no longer wee straight and some Polish bird is wiping yer bum and you will think: "Ah, yes...I learnt some German a while back. And it was a good tune. That rocked! Cheers Breadaman"

Christ that sounded like one of Whittam's rants, didn't it......

Sorry, mate......Enjoy your cheesey bread.
I only speak the lingo of 2 languages but you put me to shame with what you know! Very Happy

I think you would be better listening to a bit of U2/ ACDC perhaps?

Cheers mate looking forward to my cheesy bread tomorrow, bought some mustard powder french blue cheese and some blue stilton.  :good:

138Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:30 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I should give it up coming on here after a few pints!  :biggrin:

139Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:32 am

Good man.

Cheesey bread and AC/DC (Bon Scott - not that fat geordie fella) is a top combo.

U2 stopped being good in 1988 after Joshua Tree.

Saw 'em at Wembley in July 1987. Slept over inside the stadium (sneaked in when you still could) the night before the gig after getting the coach down the day before and saw them do the soundcheck in an empty stadium with my mates Doog, Shez and Baldy.

Supported by World Party, Spear of Destiny and The Pretenders on the day.

It was the day after the Tory twats won the General Election again and me and Bono were well pissed off.

He had a right paddy on!

140Magoo banned from Brighton game. - Page 7 Empty Re: Magoo banned from Brighton game. Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:37 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Good man.

Cheesey bread and AC/DC (Bon Scott - not that fat geordie fella) is a top combo.

U2 stopped being good in 1988 after Joshua Tree.

Saw 'em at Wembley in July 1987. Slept over inside the stadium (sneaked in when you still could) the night before the gig after getting the coach down the day before and saw them do the soundcheck in an empty stadium with my mates Doog, Shez and Baldy.

Supported by World Party, Spear of Destiny and The Pretenders on the day.

It was the day after the Tory twats won the General Election again and me and Bono were well pissed off.

He had a right paddy on!
I have never been to a concert!

A few years ago I bought tickets for Robbie Williams :facepalm:  in Bangkok  for about 10 of us but he cancelled due to the trouble similar to what they are having at the moment.

Would have loved to see U2 live, I watched the concert they did at Slane Castle a while back and wished I was there.

I do love a lot of their older stuff! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum