Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers starlet poised to sign for Notts County on loan

+2
wanderlust
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Josh Vela is on the verge of joining Notts County on a one-month loan.

The Academy graduate has made just two first team appearances this season but had shown signs of rapid improvement in recent weeks for the development squad.

A long-term knee problem had curtailed his progress since bursting on to the scene as a teenager in the Premier League under Owen Coyle.

But the Salford-born battler has joined up with Shaun Derry’s Magpies for the next six games in an effort to lift them out of the relegation zone in League One.

Notts County are currently bottom of the table, seven points away from safety, and face Carlisle United at Meadow Lane tomorrow.

Source

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big task ahead but hopefully Josh will do the business and force his way into contention for a spot next season. Save us a few bob in the summer if he can.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Big task ahead but hopefully Josh will do the business and force his way into contention for a spot next season. Save us a few bob in the summer if he can.

Do you really believe that? I'll bet you anything he never starts a Championship/League 1 game for us again.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"starlet"

I think we need to raise the bar on that term a bit.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"starlet"

I think we need to raise the bar on that term a bit.
By about five thousand miles.  Laughing

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon the Notts County fans will be very happy with Josh Vela. They have won all 3 games that he has played in.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think he's a bad player RT, just that describing him as a starlet was something of an exaggeration. I'm sure he's doing a fine job at Notts County and could even be a decent player for us but whether or not he'll ever be given the chance to show that is open to question to say the least.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum