Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Only Hansen predicting relegation

+4
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
xmiles
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Only Hansen predicting relegation Fri Apr 06 2012, 16:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Only Alan Hansen of the MOTD pundits is predicting relegation for us, and even he isn't certain. The other four mainly go for QPR and Wigan to join Wolves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Fri Apr 06 2012, 16:52

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't criticise Hansen for that.

I can picture us only getting three points from our remaining games.

3Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Fri Apr 06 2012, 17:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All this really proves is these pundits are paid to talk in generalities about teams they know next to nothing about.

4Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Fri Apr 06 2012, 18:33

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can't stand any of the BBC pundits. I Sky+ MOTD and watch it on a delay so I can fastforward past their 'analysis'. I have made a formal complaint to the BBC about Alan Shearer in the past, and another about Garth Crooks. I can't stick them, and it'd be a bit rich if I were suddenly pleased they don't seem to think we're going down.

5Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Fri Apr 06 2012, 18:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Sky's are the worst.

I despise them all on the Gillette Soccer Saturday team. It shows how much they know about football, the amount of time they spend slagging off fans for booing and stuff like that, as opposed to discussing actual football.

In the Megson days, Merson, Nicholas and LeTosser couldn't ever wait to get round to discussing Bolton just to slag the fans off, and they've been the same this season with Blackburn.

6Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Fri Apr 06 2012, 22:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Merson is the biggest tosser on there, how he has a job doing that I will never know considering he can't say half the players names right and hasn't a clue what's going on most of the time.

7Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 08:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I have made a formal complaint to the BBC about Alan Shearer in the past, and another about Garth Crooks.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Can you post a copy of your letter to the BBC, I would love to read that.

8Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 11:25

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

doffcocker wrote:I think Sky's are the worst.

I despise them all on the Gillette Soccer Saturday team. It shows how much they know about football, the amount of time they spend slagging off fans for booing and stuff like that, as opposed to discussing actual football.

In the Megson days, Merson, Nicholas and LeTosser couldn't ever wait to get round to discussing Bolton just to slag the fans off, and they've been the same this season with Blackburn.

They're ex-players, they don't seem to understand how frustrating it is to pay £30 to watch a match only for the players to give about 75%.

I don't mind Tony Cottee or Paul Walsh, but Sky do like to stick to their tried-and-tested Le Tissier, Thompson, Merson & Nicholas.

For all Sky's money and clout, they do pick some tossers for their shows. Step forward Janie Redknapp.

9Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 11:57

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I have made a formal complaint to the BBC about Alan Shearer in the past, and another about Garth Crooks.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Can you post a copy of your letter to the BBC, I would love to read that.

I'm sure you would, but it's on an old laptop which has since died. I could fanny about and get it off the hard drive but I can't be bothered.

Happy to explain what the complaints were about though. I accused both Crooks and Shearer of being in breach of the BBC Trust directive that the BBC should be impartial.

I saw my arse last season over two incidents which followed in fairly quick succession.

Crooks was in the Football Focus studio last season the day we lost at Liverpool to a suspected offside goal in the last minute. Crooks was delighted and actually said these words, "there's a suspicion of offside about the goal but who cares?". I went MENTAL.

A week or two later, we lost at Chelsea to a Drogba goal that again looked offside. On MOTD, Shearer said "it wasn't offside, simple as that" and then showed one of those graphics with a line drawn on it which supposedly proved Drogba was further from the goal than the last defender. The thing is though that the line was clearly and blatantly not parallel with the halfway line which was also visible in the shot.

So I accused both of them of unacceptable bias. In Crooks case they replied saying no BBC pundits are biased and it is their job to call it how they see it.

In Shearer's case they admitted the graphic looked wrong but that this was an accident, they would check the machine that does the graphics and denied my allegation that he was fabricating evidence.

10Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 12:22

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's possibly my fault we are completely ignored in the opening credits on MOTD this season.

11Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 13:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:I can't stand any of the BBC pundits. I Sky+ MOTD and watch it on a delay so I can fastforward past their 'analysis'. I have made a formal complaint to the BBC about Alan Shearer in the past, and another about Garth Crooks. I can't stick them, and it'd be a bit rich if I were suddenly pleased they don't seem to think we're going down.
What a complete fucking anorak.

12Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 16:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is getting nasty now.

13Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 18:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well as much as Hansen is a tosser he seems to have us worked out after that performance.

14Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 18:57

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As long as Wolves and QPR lose, we'll quite criminally be in a better position than we were this time last weekend, i.e. all five teams on the same number of points, but one game less remaining for the others to catch up with us.

The most worrying thing at the moment is Blackburn's guaranteed three points on Tuesday against King Kenny's Klan.

15Only Hansen predicting relegation Empty Re: Only Hansen predicting relegation Sat Apr 07 2012, 20:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I've said all along that although matters should be in our own hands given our run in, we will depend upon other teams screwing up to stay in the Prem. Thank god that today they did because we were crap!

OC may be manager of the month but he's still not good enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum