Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool v City

+15
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
boltonbonce
doffcocker
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 00:18

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
But something as seemed to got into you recently, maybe you're growing tired of us, looking to move on to (Premier) forums new perhaps?

But coming on here and lording it up over people you don't seem to have anytime for is unacceptable - we don't do that to ourselves, so why should you think you're anything special?

Don't take me for a prick Sluffy, I know what's going on, and you know what's going on.

If you're arse is going because I'm giving it back (ooohh err) just tonight, then you should press the button.

I'm perfectly capable of changing channel myself, if your melon heads can't handle it. Just ask and I'll press the buttons myself.

122Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 00:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Copper will now be taking the rest of the night off.

123Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 08:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has copper recovered from his mental breakdown?

He caused a right scene, I bet he'll feel a tad embarrassed when he comes round, he made a right fool of himself.

What an embarrassment .

Is he banned for good? i think you'll be justified in doing so.

124Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 10:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Outrageous claim, I never thought he was worth signing, I said from the start it was a bad move.

I stayed up all night searching for your comment, no luck yet but I will find it. I know it was something along the lines of "...Ngog is fucking brilliant and I want to have his babies".

125Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 10:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

This forum isn't here for the mods ego's, we are not here to tell grown men what they can and cannot do but from time to time that is exactly what we have to do when things go a little too far.

If people find that they have some form of personal issue with another poster, there are plenty of things they can do - ignore them, put then on the 'foes' list so they can't see them, private message them, report them to the mods, or most dramatically of all - leave the forum (which clearly we don't want).  What we won't allow is for them to is to spoil the site for the rest of us by posting their personal grudges of others on the public forum and not letting things drop when kindly asked to do by those that attempt to run the site for the benefit of all.

Copper, is like Hipster, one of the few posters I went out of my way to invite to Nuts, I believed (and still do) that his knowledge, humour, insights and a different perspective from the rest of us - being a fan of another club - would be a great addition to our site and the benefit of us all.

I knew there would always be others who would not be comfortable with another clubs fan on here and that Copper would be an easy (and constant) target for the 'jokes' of others.

I had hoped that he would shrug off such 'banter' but it appears that last night (for whatever reason - drink perhaps?) he decided to let rip.

Nothing wrong in that but in my opinion it went a bit too far and for too long for one evening.

It was clear that even after a couple of friendly warnings to pack it in, that someone wasn't for letting things go, so I didn't really have any other option than to give Mr Copper the rest of the night off.

Anyway today is another day and Mr Copper is now free to return if he wants too and hopefully he will.

126Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 10:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
He made a thread once talking about dogshit. If that stimulates your brain then fair enough

Boggers, Doffcocker has ripped you a new a-hole.

You clearly state Ngog is better than Charlie Austin.

You really need a new act. I have some suggestions:

1) The only gay on the site
2) a Transvestite poster
3) ScottJames's twin brother
4) Magoo's horse

127Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 10:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:This forum isn't here for the mods ego's, we are not here to tell grown men what they can and cannot do but from time to time that is exactly what we have to do when things go a little too far.

If people find that they have some form of personal issue with another poster, there are plenty of things they can do - ignore them, put then on the 'foes' list so they can't see them, private message them, report them to the mods, or most dramatically of all - leave the forum (which clearly we don't want).  What we won't allow is for them to is to spoil the site for the rest of us by posting their personal grudges of others on the public forum and not letting things drop when kindly asked to do by those that attempt to run the site for the benefit of all.

Copper, is like Hipster, one of the few posters I went out of my way to invite to Nuts, I believed (and still do) that his knowledge, humour, insights and a different perspective from the rest of us - being a fan of another club - would be a great addition to our site and the benefit of us all.

I knew there would always be others who would not be comfortable with another clubs fan on here and that Copper would be an easy (and constant) target for the 'jokes' of others.

I had hoped that he would shrug off such 'banter' but it appears that last night (for whatever reason - drink perhaps?) he decided to let rip.

Nothing wrong in that but in my opinion it went a bit too far and for too long for one evening.

It was clear that even after a couple of friendly warnings to pack it in, that someone wasn't for letting things go, so I didn't really have any other option than to give Mr Copper the rest of the night off.

Anyway today is another day and Mr Copper is now free to return if he wants too and hopefully he will.

You're too nice with him Sluffy, if I were Copper i'd send you a PM apologising , grovelling to come back, in fact I think that we all deserve an apology , after last nights antics.

Surly he'd be too embarrassed to show himself on here again.

128Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 10:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What use is a Burnley fan on a Bolton forum anyway? It can only lead to trouble.

I've always felt he was subtley mocking us, give me the in-your-face abuse of Bolton Hater any day.

129Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 10:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Live and let live Scott.

Non of us are perfect, we all do things we think are right at the time and turn out not to be.

No apology needed from anyone.

Let's all draw a line under last night and move on.

Great season for Burnley, best wishes to them and their fans for the Premier.

130Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 10:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

give me the in-your-face abuse of Bolton Hater any day.

He was my favourite poster, his lifestyle was great, he got up , got his dole money, went to the shop for some cans, invited some sluts round to his mums house, and gave us loads of abuse, I miss him.

131Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 10:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

He was my favourite poster, his lifestyle was great, he got up , got his dole money, went to the shop for some cans, invited some sluts round to his mums house, and gave us loads of abuse, I miss him.

Very Happy 

132Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 11:07

"2) a Transvestite poster"

That one's already taken, surely....?

133Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 12:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
He made a thread once talking about dogshit. If that stimulates your brain then fair enough

Boggers, Doffcocker has ripped you a new a-hole.

You clearly state Ngog is better than Charlie Austin.

You really need a new act. I have some suggestions:

1) The only gay on the site
2) a Transvestite poster
3) ScottJames's twin brother
4) Magoo's horse

You need to read the thread again. The only thing I denied was saying ngog is a goal machine. People have to create lies in order to try and win an argument with me

134Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 14:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm glad that Liverpool won as I don't give a rat's arse about who takes the title as long as it's not Manure, and the result has meant that the Chelsea/Liverpool game is likely to be the decider. A draw in that would open the door for City so it's a 3 horse race assuming that all three continue to pick up points against the likes of Norwich - who I suspect may get relegated given their remaining fixtures.
I like it when it's decided on the final day of the season apart from when City won it and John Walters ruined my life.

135Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 14:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see the sickening love in has started in the media. 

Stevie "whiter than white" "G" to be knighted?

136Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 15:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I see the sickening love in has started in the media. 

I don't mind Steven Gerrard. He's a rare breed of modern footballer who seems to actually give a shite about playing and winning stuff, rather than his bank balance.

137Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 15:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I don't mind Steven Gerrard. He's a rare breed of modern footballer who seems to actually give a shite about playing and winning stuff, rather than his bank balance.

Liverpool v City - Page 7 Ibm0ogDu8osDLe

138Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 16:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope City or Chelsea win the League, I can't stand that miserable looking thug.

139Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 16:53

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:I hope City or Chelsea win the League, I can't stand that miserable looking thug.

Hear Hear.

I hate the slimy, sly, nasty, cheating, diving, stamping little scouse twat.

140Liverpool v City - Page 7 Empty Re: Liverpool v City Mon Apr 14 2014, 17:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Liverpool v City - Page 7 Ibm0ogDu8osDLe

Very Happy 

He doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities. Can't stand the guy.

And Liverpool fans soon forgot all the Gerrard shirt burning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum