Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Moyes Statue At Anfield.

+4
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 18:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

2David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 18:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Moyes Statue At Anfield. _74473920_022057669

3David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 18:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's not giving a team motivational big us up there is he  Very Happy

4David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Haha love the statue.

5David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:22

What's with the new avi, Aaron?

Are you off to Vegas?

6David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I am - in 5 weeks.  ::dance:: 

7David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:33

Good man.

It's mental and I guarantee you'll love it.

Where you staying?

8David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its a shit hole.

9David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:38

scottjames30 wrote:Its a shit hole.

You're confusing Vegas with Daubhill again, Scott.

How many times......?

10David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

11David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:41

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm staying in the flamingo for 2 weeks - I turn 25 on the thursday we arrive.

Laughing 

12David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:44

Jammy git.

Make sure you go on the rides on top of The Stratosphere.

It's an experience you'll never forget.

(I still wake up screaming now.....)

Enjoy it, mate.

13David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Jammy git.

Make sure you go on the rides on top of The Stratosphere.

It's an experience you'll never forget.

(I still wake up screaming now.....)

Enjoy it, mate.

You'd have made a good tour guide

14David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 19:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this a sexual thing?

Sounds weird .

15David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:04

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

You still wake up screaming?......Why, did you share a room with, oscar pistorious?

16David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The Stratosphere is a hotel in Vegas that is over 100 floors high.  It is shaped a bit like the Tower on Winter Hill.

At the top they have a couple of fairground rides that sort of overhang the tower - very scary if you are into such things.

I did the ride on my first trip to Vegas (they only had the one back then) and wasn't looking forward to doing them again when I took my daughter to Vegas a couple of years back.  Thankfully she didn't want to go on them.

Something you really should do once though.

17David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:16

Sluffy wrote:The Stratosphere is a hotel in Vegas that is over 100 floors high.  It is shaped a bit like the Tower on Winter Hill.

At the top they have a couple of fairground rides that sort of overhang the tower - very scary if you are into such things.

I did the ride on my first trip to Vegas (they only had the one back then) and wasn't looking forward to doing them again when I took my daughter to Vegas a couple of years back.  Thankfully she didn't want to go on them.

Something you really should do once though.

The first time I went it was in 98 and like Sluffy says, they only had the Big Shot ride, which fired you an extra 150 feet up in the air on top of the 1000 foot tower.

Fucking terrifying but I'm glad I did it.

When we went back four years ago, as Sluffy says, they'd built some new ones that dangle out over the edge.

And if you fancy it, you can attach a harness and free-fall from the top of the tower to the ground.

I swerved them because I'm a shit-bag.

18David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

David Moyes Statue At Anfield. 220px-Stratosphere_Las_Vegas_-_November_2003

David Moyes Statue At Anfield. 85_big

David Moyes Statue At Anfield. L

David Moyes Statue At Anfield. 67j00cs4

David Moyes Statue At Anfield. L

19David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:31

20David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Empty Re: David Moyes Statue At Anfield. Sun Apr 27 2014, 20:38

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum