Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

who is the slimiest ugly politician.

+5
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who is the slimiest ugly politician. Empty who is the slimiest ugly politician. Wed Apr 30 2014, 16:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I know a lot of you will say cameron but for me its Ed Milliband thats one creepy ugly slimey fucker you can almost see the trail behind him.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peter Bone. I could name many more,but life's too short.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Farage is his own Spitting Image puppet.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Il be honest. I was very pro-UKIP at one point.

Until I realized that Nigel Farage is... I cant think of the correct word, a complete total and utter Retard?

He is also incredibly fake and smiley, His 'we hate the EU' mantra is also a lie, he refuses to turn up to meetings, yet still takes a seat on the EU council... I suppose if he didn't take a seat, he would lose the 200K+ salary he gets...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a 'Vote UKIP' poster in my window and a full size cardboard cut out of Nigel Farage in my bedroom.

UKIP is the only party worth listening too these days. You may not like their leader but unless you want your job being taken by a Pole or Bulgarian in the next 5 years you'd better start thinking about voting UKIP at the general election next year.

Yeah, Nigel's right about them bloody Europeans coming over here and taking our jobs!

(Apart from his German wife who works for him, obviously - she's great.)

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cliff Morris

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Cliff Morris
Good call KP.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Re: Farage
There was an interesting article in the Times today by Tim Montgomerie entitled "UKIP voters aren't racist: They're in despair" which outlines how the Tories, Labour and LibDems have all missed the point in trying to rebuff UKIP's rise in popularity and fail to understand UKIP voters (who have taken over from Labour as representing the lowest group in the socio-economic demographic)
Have a read if you get a chance. 
Basically it avoids the unsustainable "spend more, tax less" UKIP policies and focuses on missed opportunities and undelivered promises of the other mainstream parties. 
We need to understand despairing unemployed, sink-estate dwellers like Nat.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Gove by a mile

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dianne Abbot is another

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Dianne Abbot is another

I agree about Abbot, but she is not a real politician. She just took up the mantle from Bernie Grant. Whatever happened to Paul Boateng ? He seems to have disappeared from public life altogether.

Lord Taylor of Warwick spoke very eloquently but I suspect he had help from Don Warrington of Rising Damp fame. Unfortunately, his expenses claims didn't pass muster and it ended up with porridge instead of muesli for breakfast.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I agree about Abbot, but she is not a real politician. She just took up the mantle from Bernie Grant.  Whatever happened to Paul Boateng ? He seems to have disappeared from public life altogether.

Lord Taylor of Warwick spoke very eloquently but I suspect he had help from Don Warrington of Rising Damp fame.  Unfortunately, his expenses claims didn't pass muster and it ended up with porridge instead of muesli for breakfast.
I thought all boatengs were sort of footballers.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a 'Lord' now.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Michael Gove by a mile

:agree:

This Week was a programme I just could not watch.

Abbot, Michael Portillo and Andrew Neill altogether on one show.

Criminal.........

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andrew Neill is an odd looking fish. I can't tell if it's a Brillo pad stuck on his head or a dyed shredded wheat.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Andrew Neill is an odd looking fish. I can't tell if it's a Brillo pad stuck on his head or a dyed shredded wheat.
 Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum