Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off!

+14
Reebok Trotter
finlaymcdanger
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
bryan458
scottjames30
JAH
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

How will you react to the "lap of thanks"?

Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Vote_lcap35%Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Vote_rcap 35% [ 11 ]
Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Vote_lcap13%Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]
Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Vote_lcap23%Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Vote_rcap 23% [ 7 ]
Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Vote_lcap29%Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Vote_rcap 29% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The club have announced that there will be a "lap of thanks" by the players on Saturday after the game, win, lose or draw.

What will your reaction be?

Surely no one is going to clap these overpaid ponces. I hope you will join me in booing the twats and throwing stuff at them.

2Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 13:12

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I will leave at full time as always.

I can understand a child under 10 wanting to stay, but not a self-respecting adult.

3Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I can understand a child under 10 wanting to stay, but not a self-respecting adult.

There are very few of those at Bolton.

4Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 13:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I (Nat) will give the clap to the players

5Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 13:34

Why does anyone other than Nat care about a celebration planned by Chorley FC?

Can you please modify the voting options to include "As I don't support Chorley, I won't be there."

Cheers.

6Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 13:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You bellend, Chorley aren't playing on Saturday so I'm giving Bolton one last go - just so I can show my appreciation for the utter shite they've made me endure this season.

Twats!

7Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 13:41

Well you should have made that clear in the article, then.

Sloppy journalism.

Have you ever written for the Guardian?

8Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 13:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who has picked "clap"?

Coward.

9Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 14:02

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I won't be there. But I would be stand in silence if I was there

10Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 14:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

If i was going i'd just take a shit on my seat.

11Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 14:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll just watch. I'm usually unable to move after 90 minutes anyway. Stiff,heavy legged,unable to comprehend where I am,lacking the ability to move in any direction with any semblance of logic. My God,I've just described Alex Baptiste!

12Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 14:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My understanding of a "Lap of Thanks" is that the players will applaud the fans - not the other way round.

Our fans deserve the applause for putting up with our terrible start to the season so patiently.

Wonder if Eagles and Mears will be there?

13Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 15:41

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They normally use their children as human shields so throwing stuff is always difficult unless you have a skilled arm, eh Nat?

14Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 15:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:They normally use their children as human shields

Very Happy 

You're right, the utter ponces.

15Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 16:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be getting ready for the fight after the match, not clap the overpaid ponce's off to their villas .

16Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 17:29

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm saving a meat and potato pie specially for dumb fuck???????

17Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 18:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:I'm saving a meat and potato pie specially for dumb fuck???????

You'll need to be more specific.

18Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 18:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo won't be there.

19Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 18:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If I was going, (and I'm not, because I'm getting my house ready to sell), I would applaud them. As far as I am concerned, its just another season supporting Bolton Wanderers, and I've followed them for over 50 years, during which time I've seen all sorts of goings on. Had we been relegated I doubt I would bother, however, they're my team, whatever they do. (It just happens that this season they've been shit for most of it).

20Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Empty Re: Lap Of Thanks - Fuck Off! Thu May 01 2014, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:If I was going, (and I'm not, because I'm getting my house ready to sell), I would applaud them. As far as I am concerned, its just another season supporting Bolton Wanderers, and I've followed them for over 50 years, during which time I've seen all sorts of goings on. Had we been relegated I doubt I would bother, however, they're my team, whatever they do. (It just happens that this season they've been shit for most of it).

You're happy to applaud shit?

You need to re-evaluate your life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum