Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 15:22

I'll keep this brief because I'm fucking fuming.

My wife's just returned from her weekly shopping trip to Bolton town centre and informed me that our 11 year old nephew who had gone with her to spend his birthday money, has had his wallet stolen out of his coat pocket in W H Smiths.

He's only a slight little thing and is small for his age, so obviously he was seen as an easy target.

Fucking scum. Pickpocketing is bad enough, but targeting small children just defies belief in my book.....

So if you're out and about in Bolton, beware.

And yes, there was a group of Eastern Europeans hanging round in Smiths.

2Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 15:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Real sorry to hear that Bread - scum thing to do to a child.

Any cameras in the store?

Hope they catch the bastards.

3Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 15:47

My wife went back in and spoke to the manager and it's in hand.

She's waiting for a call back from them and the plod, although it happens a lot now apparently and nothing ever really gets done.

Bastards.

4Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 16:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scum! Hope it wasn't too much money.

5Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 16:09

Fortunately, he'd just spent forty quid on books in there, so there was only a tenner left in it.

The fuckers whipped it between him putting it back in his pocket at the till and him making his way outside to rejoin his Aunty Gill. Two minutes, tops.

6Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 17:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An 11 year old spending 40 quid on books! Good on the lad. Hope he gets the other tenner from someone. Rolling Eyes

7Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 17:12

Guess what.....?

He's already got the tenner fro an un-named benefactor who may or may not live in our house.....

And I got blagged into buying him a new wallet on ebay, so all in all it's cost me twenty quid.

If I get my hands on them thieving Romanian bastards........ ::seething2::

(He loves reading, by the way, always has - good lad.)

8Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 17:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's what Uncle's are for. Very Happy

9Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 17:29

To be fair, I have exploited him in the past and used his birthday as an excuse to go to various air-shows, Joddrel Bank, The Imperial War Museum and MOSI, so I've had my money's worth out of him....

10Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 18:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That must be a baseball batting offence, Scum of the earth.

11Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 18:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Where are the Ultra's when you need them?

12Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Empty Re: Beware: Pickpockets in Bolton Sat May 24 2014, 18:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

probably baseball batting the wrong person.

We need another meeting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum