Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

70 years today 6/6/44 Brave men hit the beaches

+3
Keegan
Mr Magoo
White84
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just like to say thankyou.To all those who made the ultimate sacrifice and those who went on to liberate Europe.Including the Americans and not forgetting the Russians who sustained a loss off 20 million civilian and soldier deaths.40 times the British losses.The Red Army formidable fighters.Germany is lucky to be here as Stalin was going to annexe Germany.Lucky we got a slice with the French and yanks ( or maybe not). ::bigmachinegun:: :uk: 

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

God bless all of them, and thank you.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

6/6/86 there was a flood in my hometown the likes of which had never been seen before, or since. It came in the dead of night and my family had to climb unto the roof for refuge. The water was chest-high in the streets! Not to detract from the brave men on the beaches, of course.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brave men, not like todays wimpy lot.

I'll drink to that.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Brave men indeed, and may they all rest in peace

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

70 years today 6/6/44 Brave men hit the beaches  Remembrance_day___poppy_day_by_daliscar

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They shall not grow old,as we that are left grow old.Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.At the going down of the Sun and in the Morning WE WILL REMEMBER THEM!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Absolutely disgusting if the scumbag has any shred of decency he will leave them with a note take to police station.The medals will have little value I'd pay £500 for the safe return.WTF is the world coming too.This is a vile act on a defenceless old man.Surely he has realised the value is limited.These people need putting to death.It really does make you wonder about humanity. ::bigmachinegun:: 

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Line them up those cruel to Animals and scumbags who prey on the old,people who generally ruin other peoples lives.Con men the lot line em up n blow them in to hell.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed. Nothing but garbage wrapped in human skin.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Latest news is that the stolen medals have been found.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some good news at least.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good nice one BB for passing that on.Really gutted for that old fella.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Good nice one BB for passing that on.Really gutted for that old fella.
Too right. He didn't deserve that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum