Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Do People Have To Park Near The Door?

+2
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It doesn't seem to matter where I go: supermarket, gym, work, school, breast enhancement, the Reebok etc - they all have one thing in common - lazy bastards who just have to park as close to the front door as possible.

I've just been to Booth's for a bit of shopping and people were literally fighting over a parking space 10 yards from the entrance even though there were loads of spaces not 50 yards away.

And at the gym this morning perfectly healthy people were using the disabled spots just because they are right outside the front door as opposed to the ones 30 yards from the front door. And the irony is that most of these twats will go in the gym and run on the treadmill!

The Reebok is another good example. Some idiot Bolton fans would rather pay to park yards from the ground and spend an hour queuing to get off at 5pm, than park a mile away from the ground and walk in. Crazy.

So why is it that everyone, fat or thin, has to have a space as close to the front door as possible? Are you all just born lazy bastards?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the reebok I park near St Joseph's school, it's free. I don't mind parking that bit further from the entrance.

It's easy to criticise when you get dropped of outside Fortnum & Mason's by your chauffeur and he's the one who has to worry about the parking.

We haven't all got "a man" who opens doors for us and wipes our arses.

Show some humility....

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:At the reebok I park near St Joseph's school, it's free. I don't mind parking that bit further from the entrance.
I always like to be right near the front Entrance. Very Happy

I heard you were more of a back-door man.......

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Predictable. Breadman turns the thread gay. Karly laughs at gay joke.

You twats.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wouldn't dream of parking on the club car park.

We park on the council estate near St Josephs.

We've had no problems over the years apart from one spiteful tyre-popping incident.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I park outside Nando's, for obvious reasons.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I park outside Nando's, for obvious reasons.
You just love chicken and you don't want people to see you going in there everyday? Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I park outside Nando's, for obvious reasons.
You just love chicken and you don't want people to see you going in there everyday? Very Happy

I love chicken, I love all the spices and flavours, plus all the chavs go to McDonalds so you don't have to listen to them talking junk, and watching them pick their noses and stinking the place out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum