Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As You Get Older.

+6
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 00:08

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Go fuck yourself

22As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 00:11

Very Happy 

Whittam's right - it's funny how when you're rattled, you can't think rationally and post "in character"....

23As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 00:15

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I voted the other day when MR Brightside said who are U,some other wanker surprised it only got 30% fat man?Why anyone voted Scott was strange!

24As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 00:26

Listen......PM me and we can work this out.

You'll apologise for being a bit of a knobhead, I'll accept your grovelling apology and then AD, Rancid Robert and all the other "funny" creations that you've worked so hard on can come back.

The ball's in your court.....

25As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 00:34

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why anyone voted Scott was strange! Very Happy

26As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 00:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

White84 wrote:Go fuck yourself
He would if he could get round to it.

27As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 00:54

Seriously.......?

As allegations go, that's a "biggie"..........

28As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 06:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FWIW, I'm pretty confident that White84 is none of the other characters. I've never met him but I know someone who has and by all accounts he is a top bloke and a grafter. I may be wrong but who knows?

29As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Mon Jun 23 2014, 07:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:I think you get less tolerant in general.

Absolutely. I was born in the fifties and the pace of life seemed a lot slower back then. You were really posh if you owned a black and white TV.. Nearly everybody had jobs and most people smoked.

You were considered ambitious if you had a mortgage on your house and you had a car. As you get older and you have moved house several times you look at all the junk you have piled in the loft over the years and wonder why you ever bothered!

Watching the terrible events on TV everyday makes you world weary. I get fed up of listening to bullshit spouted daily by politicians, and the escalating conflict in the middle east makes me exceedingly  concerned about the future. I'd happily pick up my musket to help the cause. I have had a wonderful life and if I died tomorrow I would have no real regrets. As you get older you tend to go to more and more funerals and it makes you acutely aware of your own mortality.

One of the few things I look forward to is football. It's been a constant source of pleasure and frustration for many a year. For me, following Wanderers is not the be all and end all but I've met some wonderful characters and fellow Wanderers fans over the years.  

Summed it up perfectly RT, life is not a dress rehearsal for life, unless you follow a certain doctrine.

30As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Tue Jun 24 2014, 13:11

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman you seem to be under a lot of Paranio that I am multiple people.One I ain't got the time I like visiting the site in between jobs on breaks etc.I nip on my I pad see if we've signed Juke.Im not NW,Scott,AD,Magoo or anyone else.Get a life lad!

31As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Tue Jun 24 2014, 13:29

White84 wrote:Breadman you seem to be under a lot of Paranio that I am multiple people.One I ain't got the time I like visiting the site in between jobs on breaks etc.I nip on my I pad see if we've signed Juke.Im not NW,Scott,AD,Magoo or anyone else.Get a life lad!

If I've got this wrong and you're not AD, I apologise.

(With "if" being the operative word in that statement.)

I shall book an appointment with the quack forthwith to see if he can assist with my efforts to crawl out from under the mountain of Paranio that you mention.

32As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Tue Jun 24 2014, 13:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just want to echo what's been said really that the member White84 is not associated with any other members whatsoever. Smile

33As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Tue Jun 24 2014, 14:18

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks KP I don't know where Breadmans persecution has come from.Ive never had any disagreements with Breadman.He commented on my grammar,and not putting paragraphs but I'm not a computer whizz I'm nearly 50 and I find the I pad easier to use but I don't know how to drop down and when I hit the space button to the end,thinking that it will start a new paragraph but it doesn't .I don't know who AD is but I had an argument with him as he said no one could attack him,he would disarm them. You may not know the story but I was burgled but asleep in my house the two men when they realized I was in the house attacked me hitting me with a baseball bat and machete.I received quite serious injuries but fought and dived out of my patio doors in to the garden n they fled.If anyone disbelieves me and is prepared to put their e mail address I'll send some photos of the injuries.The Machete sliced through my cheek so deep you could see my teeth.I have the photos on my I pad and can send to any e mail address. The nurse who did my cat scan told my wife that only that I had trained all my life stopped me getting bleeding of the brain,clots etc.If someone's got a works e mail I'll send it immediately.AD said he would of disarmed them,well not when as I looked up I felt the bat smash my forehead in splitting the skin then as I fought for my life I received multiple hits by the machete and bat at the same time my TV was smashed it was a mess.So send an e mail address and I will provide the pictures White84

34As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Tue Jun 24 2014, 14:23

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks KP I don't know where Breadmans persecution has come from.Ive never had any disagreements with Breadman.He commented on my grammar,and not putting paragraphs but I'm not a computer whizz I'm nearly 50 and I find the I pad easier to use but I don't know how to drop down and when I hit the space button to the end,thinking that it will start a new paragraph but it doesn't .I don't know who AD is but I had an argument with him as he said no one could attack him,he would disarm them. You may not know the story but I was burgled but asleep in my house the two men when they realized I was in the house attacked me hitting me with a baseball bat and machete.I received quite serious injuries but fought and dived out of my patio doors in to the garden n they fled.If anyone disbelieves me and is prepared to put their e mail address I'll send some photos of the injuries.The Machete sliced through my cheek so deep you could see my teeth.I have the photos on my I pad and can send to any e mail address. The nurse who did my cat scan told my wife that only that I had trained all my life stopped me getting bleeding of the brain,clots etc.If someone's got a works e mail I'll send it immediately.AD said he would of disarmed them,well not when as I looked up I felt the bat smash my forehead in splitting the skin then as I fought for my life I received multiple hits by the machete and bat at the same time my TV was smashed it was a mess.So send an e mail address and I will provide the pictures White84

35As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Tue Jun 24 2014, 14:40

You press the return key to start a new paragraph.

36As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Tue Jun 24 2014, 14:44

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks for the advice.
Look you learn something everyday.Thanks 1874.

37As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Wed Jun 25 2014, 21:49

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You can't remember who  Marvin  Sordell was scratch

38As You Get Older. - Page 2 Empty Re: As You Get Older. Wed Jun 25 2014, 22:49

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Who?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk