Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lest We Forget?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lest We Forget? Empty Lest We Forget? Sun Jun 29 2014, 20:27

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Omar Bakri is a husband and a father and as such seeks asylum from the infidel to live with the infidel!!!
The first part of the statement is fact but appears very contradictory. How reasonable is it to seek asylum, as much supported and requested by his children, of this country, when his goals have been to deprive other children and their mothers of a husband and father?
He can fuck right off for me and read his fairy stories in another country!!!

2Lest We Forget? Empty Re: Lest We Forget? Sun Jun 29 2014, 20:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Omar Bakri is a husband and a father and as such seeks asylum from the infidel to live with the infidel!!!
The first part of the statement is fact but appears very contradictory. How reasonable is it to seek asylum, as much supported and requested by his children, of this country, when his goals have been to deprive other children and their mothers of a husband and father?
He can fuck right off for me and read his fairy stories in another country!!!

I couldn't agree more. I was reading somewhere that quite a number of asylum seekers who have arrived in the UK have been granted permanent leave of stay/citizenship in the UK because the Home Office deemed their lives were at risk if they were sent back to where they came from.

Once they are granted citizenship they are entitled to work and are allowed to apply for a National Insurance number. A number of the buggers, in particular the Africans, have been convicted of benefit fraud, and when the authorities have done some digging they have discovered that the cheeky bastards have been going back to their own countries for family holidays funded by the taxpayer!

Under the current EU rules, once citizenship is granted it cannot be rescinded so we can't send the buggers back. What an absolute joke.

3Lest We Forget? Empty Re: Lest We Forget? Mon Jun 30 2014, 17:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No doubt there will be a legal push by his family to get him back here somehow? 
Let's hope it will not be funded by the taxpayer? 
Perhaps they would like to live in the new caliphate that's been declared by the ISIS band of "brothers"? Would they qualify on religious grounds Very Happy ?
Why do people have to come here for a better life, which I have no grouse with, but seem intent on not embracing our standards?
What a can of worms the whole situation is!?

4Lest We Forget? Empty Re: Lest We Forget? Mon Jun 30 2014, 18:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a crock of shit and it stinketh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum