Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Insomnia.

+5
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 13:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz  Razz  Razz

62Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 16:46

boltonbonce wrote:Razz  Razz  Razz

No, those aren't pulses either, they're raspberries which, as I'm sure you're aware, are the edible fruit of a multitude of edible plants in the genus Rubus of the Rose family.

And I wouldn't shove them up your pumper, as they're quite hairy and would probably itch quite a bit.

A good night's kip does not that way lie......

63Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 16:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This thread's turned quite fruity! Took RT's advice and bought some blackout blinds today. I'll report back tomorrow. If I wake up. I should warn you that Magoo sent me a pm last night asking how I was making the newspaper headlines so I gave him a link to the site. This might have been a mistake. affraid

64Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 17:00

That's like the US sending a load of Nuclear Fission experts over to North Korea with a bucket of Uranium and some Meccano and saying "Right then lads, it's dead simple. Here's what you do...."

Have you any idea what you've done, man....?

Thank you Dr Oppenheimer........

65Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 17:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he gets a few e-numbers inside him and goes off on one the headlines might be more than a little fruity. He must have lured me into a false sense of senility. I'm off for a banana.Insomnia. - Page 4 Dance

66Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 17:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish I had known because I would have recommended a company called Homefair Blinds. They are the cheapest by far. If you have the tracks and hust want replacement blinds then Homefair are brilliant. They charge £2 per blackout blind and £1.25 for all other blinds. They have branches all over the northwest and I would recommend them to anybody. Last year I replaced my sons blinds in his loft bedroom with blackout blinds and I used a company called Morecambe Blinds based in the Festival Market Hall in Morecambe. They charged £80.

I have just done my whole house consisting of lounge, hall and stairs, upstairs toilet and hall plus blackouts for my bedroom and the lot only came to £120.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Thu Jul 10 2014, 17:53; edited 1 time in total

67Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 17:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:That's like the US sending a load of Nuclear Fission experts over to North Korea with a bucket of Uranium and some Meccano and saying "Right then lads, it's dead simple. Here's what you do...."

Have you any idea what you've done, man....?

Thank you Dr Oppenheimer........

Magoo will be like a dog with two dicks now he has a new toy to play with!

68Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 22:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got the blackout blinds up. Christ it's dark in here! Spooky. Lord knows what might be out there!
Insomnia. - Page 4 C640x360_4

69Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 22:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Got the blackout blinds up. Christ it's dark in here! Spooky. Lord knows what might be out there!
Insomnia. - Page 4 C640x360_4

Your going to be giving me nightmares Bonce!!!  Laughing

70Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Thu Jul 10 2014, 22:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I wish I had known because I would have recommended a company called Homefair Blinds. They are the cheapest by far. If you have the tracks and hust want replacement blinds then Homefair are brilliant. They charge £2 per blackout blind and £1.25 for all other blinds. They have branches all over the northwest and I would recommend them to anybody. Last year I replaced my sons blinds in his loft bedroom with blackout blinds and I used a company called Morecambe Blinds based in the Festival Market Hall in Morecambe. They charged £80.

I have just done my whole house consisting of lounge, hall and stairs, upstairs toilet and hall plus blackouts for my bedroom and the lot only came to £120.
That really is cheap RT Smile

71Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 13:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The blackout blinds worked a treat. Had my best nights sleep in months,although I got a bollocking for being an hour late for work! Very handy for keeping the room cool in the afternoon sun too,so I'm well pleased. Thanks for the tip RT,never really gave them a thought 'til you mentioned them. Very Happy Insomnia. - Page 4 Alarm-clock

72Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 14:19

I think you're under-playing the role the banana had in all this.

The curtains may have helped but the 'narner must have been the main contributing factor - it stands to reason.

73Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 14:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never underestimate Magoo and his top tips.

74Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 14:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure about that Bread. What worries me is that,if Magoo thinks the banana option is a good option when it comes to insomnia,what the hell does he use to counteract problems like constipation,the runs,or earache! The banana might work in the case of the runs,if only as a plug,but the mind boggles at the Magoo bathroom cabinet.Insomnia. - Page 4 Dramatic-death

75Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 15:10

Magoo's bathroom cabinet looks like this:

Insomnia. - Page 4 25-2701888SPA75UC946295M

76Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 15:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy I should have known!

77Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 15:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope Magoo doesnt shove them up his arse or its going to look like a grapefruit! Laughing

78Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 20:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Not sure about that Bread. What worries me is that,if Magoo thinks the banana option is a good option when it comes to insomnia,what the hell does he use to counteract problems like constipation, A FECKING GOOD CURRY the runs, A CHAMPAGNE CORK or earache! I USE A SPRING ONION The banana might work in the case of the runs,if only as a plug,but the mind boggles at the Magoo bathroom cabinet.Insomnia. - Page 4 Dramatic-death

79Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 20:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:I hope Magoo doesnt shove them up his arse or its going to look like a grapefruit! Laughing

Y would any one shove a can of beer up there arse,

80Insomnia. - Page 4 Empty Re: Insomnia. Fri Jul 11 2014, 23:44

Mr Magoo wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Not sure about that Bread. What worries me is that,if Magoo thinks the banana option is a good option when it comes to insomnia,what the hell does he use to counteract problems like constipation, A FECKING GOOD CURRY the runs, A CHAMPAGNE CORK or earache! I USE A SPRING ONION The banana might work in the case of the runs,if only as a plug,but the mind boggles at the Magoo bathroom cabinet.Insomnia. - Page 4 Dramatic-death

The most bizarre bit of all that was the use of a spring onion.

Which says a lot about our lovely friend Magoo......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next