Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Bastard Alert

+7
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Prejudice against obese people, and that includes insulting comments, is now being looked at in the same light as racism!

Afraid not fat boy. No one can do anything about the colour of their skin (except Michael Jackson), but being fat is a choice, just like supporting Manchester United.

22Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 09:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't read the op but is this yet another thread about the nhs paying for the cost of obesity? 

If it is surely we've been over this. 

If it's not sorry. Carry on.

23Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 12:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I didn't read the op but is this yet another thread about the nhs paying for the cost of obesity? 

If it is surely we've been over this. 

If it's not sorry. Carry on.

Who are you, the thread police?

24Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 13:07

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You are just a bully!
We can't all afford to have fucked up plastic surgery you know?!Smile

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/fat-shaming-makes-people-seven-times-more-likely-become-obese-1465012

25Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, but we can all afford to go jogging every night. And we can all afford not to call in at Greggs on the way home from work.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Fri Sep 12 2014, 14:36; edited 1 time in total

26Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 14:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:No, but we call afford to go jogging every night. And we can all afford not to call in at Greggs on the way home from work.
Never heard of the thyroid gland? 
I knew a girl when I was a lad who had a problem with her thyroid gland, still ignorance can be bliss and you have it in bucketloads.

27Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 14:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:No, but we call afford to go jogging every night. And we can all afford not to call in at Greggs on the way home from work.
Never heard of the thyroid gland? 
I knew a girl when I was a lad who had a problem with her thyroid gland, still ignorance can be bliss and you have it in bucketloads.

I agree that there are legit medical reasons that someone can be overweight but the overwhelming majority of those overweight people are just fat lazy bastards.

28Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 14:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You're just like that Katie Hopkins nutjob that thinks she's gonna prove some point by putting on four stone then losing it.

There are so many variables from person to person, it's quite clearly harder for some people to lose (and gain) weight than it is for others.

And I think this government has worked so hard to blame groups of people - the obese, the unemployed, etc - for the mess we've been in, that it's become trendy to bash the overweight.

So...plain, unimaginative writing from yourself as usual.

29Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 14:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

You're just like that Katie Hopkins nutjob that thinks she's gonna prove some point by putting on four stone then losing it.

There are so many variables from person to person, it's quite clearly harder for some people to lose (and gain) weight than it is for others.

And I think this government has worked so hard to blame groups of people - the obese, the unemployed, etc - for the mess we've been in, that it's become trendy to bash the overweight.

Carrying a few extra pounds then Doffcocker?

Once again a happy clapper is out to defend the fatties. It's not their fault they don't exercise, it's not their fault they eat massive portions, it's not their fault the sofa is so comfy, it's not their fault they don't know when to say no.

So come on Doffcocker, who are we to blame? David Cameron? Dougie Freedman? Hipster?

30Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Fri Sep 12 2014, 15:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Carrying a few extra pounds then Doffcocker?

Once again a happy clapper is out to defend the fatties. It's not their fault they don't exercise, it's not their fault they eat massive portions, it's not their fault the sofa is so comfy, it's not their fault they don't know when to say no.

So come on Doffcocker, who are we to blame? David Cameron? Dougie Freedman? Hipster?

Well my first answer would be psychological issues but that would be fighting a losing battle, being as they're but a myth in Whittam World. And yes, I'm sure you felt low when it went tits up with Nugent, and you still managed to keep it to a Twirl a day.

I don't think anybody can deny that some people can eat and drink things without putting on weight that other people can't.
I hear Gascoigne was on two litres of gin a day last time he was taken in hospital. That's about 4,500 calories a day on drink alone. He didn't look overweight to me at the time.

And there's even an argument that while cardio is helpful for some, it makes no material difference for others. It makes perfect sense to me actually, I see the same people hogging the treadmills at the gym everyday that never seem to lose weight.

31Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:18

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I saw this programme. Paul mason was just big boned. It's terrible how people seem to insult him because of the way he was born.

32Fat Bastard Alert - Page 2 Empty Re: Fat Bastard Alert Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I saw this programme. Paul mason was just big boned. It's terrible how people seem to insult him because of the way he was born.

Paul Mason was fat and he didn't give a fcuk. His carcass alone could have fed a village of Borneo Somalians for a month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum