Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leeds v Bolton

+16
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
MartinBWFC
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
luckyPeterpiper
JAH
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Norpig
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Fri Aug 29 2014, 15:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Think we're going to get beat to be honest, beginning to fear a relegation scrap if Im perfectly honest.
I think it's likely but I don't think the club were prepared for it. I get a feeling that this business about planning to hang around in the Championship for 5 years has some legs to it. Clearly we haven't invested for promotion but it looks like there was an assumption that we'd still have plenty left to survive comfortably. Unless performances improve we'll struggle.

62Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Fri Aug 29 2014, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Think we're going to get beat to be honest, beginning to fear a relegation scrap if Im perfectly honest.

Shit! The happy clappers are a man down!

63Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Fri Aug 29 2014, 16:06

Of course it's got some legs to it!

I've been running that mole for yonks and he's one of my most productive agents.

Exchanging information (and a different coloured flyer telling me I've not won again) for a pound every week for years.

That nugget of info has cost me a small fortune......

64Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Fri Aug 29 2014, 18:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

United’s caretaker head coach Neil Redfearn has said that he will be assessing the player situation ahead of the visit of Bolton Wanderers (3pm) on Saturday. United duo Sam Byram and Luke Murphy are suspended for Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship match and there are also injury doubts for Gaetano Berardi and Rudy Austin. One plus for United is that Giuseppe Bellusci has now served his one-match ban and will be available for selection. “Sam Byram is still suspended and Luke Murphy won’t be available after the Bradford game but Bellusci is back so that is a plus,” said Redfearn. “The right back spot is going to be a problem so we will have to see what our options are. “It could be something a bit different or it could be something tried and tested. The most important thing is that we are right in what we are doing, we understand that and the game plan and we get a result.” With United making 12 new signings this summer Redfearn says it is important to integrate the new arrivals with the current squad. “What is important is that we integrate the new signings with the players that are already at the club,” stated Neil. “That is important going forward. “The president has spent quite a bit of money on these players and they are good players. They need the opportunity to play and to prove themselves. “We have got some good young players and some will be involved on Saturday, their time will come. I’m helping out and that is important that is the message that goes out. "We have got to be together on Saturday. “This situation has happened quickly and it is important that when we do go out there we give a good account of ourselves.” - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

65Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Fri Aug 29 2014, 18:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It has to be Beckford and Cravies uptop.

66Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 14:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's team Bogdan, Mills, Wheater, Ream, White, Medo, Spearing, Danns, Lee, C Davies, Mason 

subs: Lonergan, Dervite, Pratley, Hughes, Hall, Feeney, Beckford

67Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 14:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

See what I said. With DF, have a good game... Get dropped.

So why would any player put 100% effort in when it means they miss out?

68Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 14:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

are things that bad we have a bloke on the bench who's meant to be a coach? Surely we must have someone else to put on the bench like Vela?

69Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 14:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:are things that bad we have a bloke on the bench who's meant to be a coach? Surely we must have someone else to put on the bench like Vela?

Do you just moan for the sake of it?

70Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 14:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:are things that bad we have a bloke on the bench who's meant to be a coach? Surely we must have someone else to put on the bench like Vela?

Do you just moan for the sake of it?
 no i do it to annoy you  Very Happy

71Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 14:40

I don't rate Beckford that highly, but he's no worse than Davies, so I'm struggling to understand the logic behind dropping him for today's game after he scored a brace on Tuesday.

And if he's not fit enough to play for two hours on a Tuesday and then ninety minutes the following Saturday, he shouldn't be a pro footballer, so that excuse can be fucked off right away.......

72Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 14:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:See what I said. With DF, have a good game... Get dropped.

So why would any player put 100% effort in when it means they miss out?
You reckon Beckford had a good game? I suppose actually getting his shot away and in the right direction to score a couple is an improvement, but the second was scuffed and apart from that...not much from Beckford against Crewe. He wasn't that good IMO

73Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 14:49

Lusty, you've panned Davies for missing crucial "sitters" in two separate games on here, so why not go with the bloke who's scored a couple in his last match?

If it's a confidence thing with Beckford, dropping him after he's hit the target twice in one game can't be a good thing, Shirley?

74Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 15:08

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Vela awaiting surgery on a knee injury!

75Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 15:08

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Vela awaiting surgery on a knee injury!

76Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

22 shots, 9 on target and ZERO goals to show for it. How we lost that game I'll never know.

77Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:22 shots, 9 on target and ZERO goals to show for it. How we lost that game I'll never know.

Because we're shit.

78Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:08

Sky Sports are reporting that Leeds beat Brighton on their "scrolling yellow banner of mistruth", so maybe it was all just a dream....?

79Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good effort out there today but just not quite enough sadly. 

onwards and upwards!

80Leeds v Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Leeds v Bolton Sat Aug 30 2014, 17:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:22 shots, 9 on target and ZERO goals to show for it. How we lost that game I'll never know.

Because we're shit.
You'd think that there would be a statistical likelihood of one of them going in accidentally...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum