Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+34
Soul Kitchen
wessy
NickFazer
jussi22
B.D.P
Bwfc1958
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
carrs
Barryjw
terenceanne
Mr Magoo
JAH
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Sluffy
Keegan
White84
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
karlypants
wanderlust
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

21Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Aug 25 2014, 23:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What did I do?

22Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Aug 25 2014, 23:01

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

observer wrote:
Keegan wrote:I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring if Dougie leaves.
It's Nat and Messi as a tag team if Dougie leaves.  Couldn't hurt since we have 1 from 12 and I know Nat could do better than Dougie has this and last season in the first ten.
Messi would be a bonus... and we would have to leave it to her powers of persuasion to bring him along.

Nat is sulking tonight because her (new) beloved Chorley have just been tommed 4-0 by Barrow

23Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Aug 25 2014, 23:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:What did I do?

24Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 26 2014, 06:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Going round Twitter that Freedman is in talks with Palace.

absolute bollocks.
If we ran a poll on here for funniest poster, it's fair to say you'd come joint last with boggers, hard to believe you won that contest.
I agree.

25Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 26 2014, 08:50

Neil Warnock will be the next Palace manager

26Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 26 2014, 09:18

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

OneFinFreedman wrote:

Neil Warnock will be the next Palace manager

This morning Warnock is evens to get the job. Looks like we're stuck with him for a bit longer

27Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 26 2014, 12:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

absolute bollocks.
If we ran a poll on here for funniest poster, it's fair to say you'd come joint last with boggers, hard to believe you won that contest.
I agree.

You're just desperate to be overtaken.

28Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 26 2014, 12:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

absolute bollocks.
I agree.

You're just desperate to be overtaken.

Its not working so why wait, we need to change the Macron from a funeral Parlour to some crazy dance.

So yes, i'm looking forwards to the change.

29Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 14:07

We might as well shut this thread down now because, let's face it, we're not going to sign anybody....

Ignore Nixon from here on in, there won't be any last-minute deals.

We're going with what we've got......oh joy!

30Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 14:15

Sounds as if the only business we'll do is in the emergency loan window, which is depressing and worrying in equal measure.

31Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 14:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Sounds as if the only business we'll do is in the emergency loan window, which is depressing and worrying in equal measure.
How long can you have an emergency loan for?

Is it a month?

32Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 14:34

Ye think so, but it can be extended beyond that outside of a window.

33Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 14:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Ye think so, but it can be extended beyond that outside of a window.
Cheers 74 Smile

Just seen that you can extend an emergency loan to a maximum of 93 days.

There is a good article from the DM about it all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for those who would like to know more. Smile

34Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why does anyone want new players? Dougie's last few signings have hardly set the world alight, why would the next ones be any different.

I'm hoping the club are being tight because they don't expect him to be here in a fortnight.

35Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'm hoping the club are being tight because they don't expect him to be here in a fortnight.
No, 

They are being tight because they are corrupt, greedy wankers that's why. 

I get the feeling, non of them (including ED) gives a fuck if the club folds. They will have a contingency plan to protect the money, they always do. when big companies fold, the only people who lose out are the 'minions' - the directors and board bugger off with whats left.

36Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why does anyone want new players? Dougie's last few signings have hardly set the world alight, why would the next ones be any different.
:agree:

Wishful thinking that is, you know it won't happen!

37Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:37

Freedman's shown he's very good at finding decent players for little money. What he's not been great at is finding a system that works to compensate for when we don't have all the players he needs for what is a very specific system.

38Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ibes destination still not decided. Nixon seems to think we're in with a good chance.

39Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:41

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:Freedman's shown he's very good at finding decent players for little money. What he's not been great at is finding a system that works to compensate for when we don't have all the players he needs for what is a very specific system.

I'm not going to start an argument or being antagonistic 1874, I am genuinely interested in your answer. Could you name who in your opinion these 'decent players' are please?

40Transfer rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:42

Juke Danns Feeney Jedinak Bolasie Murray off the top of my head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum