Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come and support Chelsea with me...

+6
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Norpig
boltonbonce
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I loved Bolton from 1991 to about 2008. I got so disillusioned with Bolton, shit managers, shit players, shit signings, etc. Supporting Bolton used to be like going to the best party you had ever been to. Andy Walker, David Lee, Alan Thompson, John McGinley, Nathan Blake, Eidur Gudjohnson, Annar Gunlaugson, Ricardo Gardner, Per Frandsen, Claus Jensen, jay jay Okocha, Djorkaef, Anelka, Kevin Nolan. We had heroes playing for us. Now we have shit. 

Come and support Chelsea, it is like the best party you have ever been to. Jose Mourinho as manager, players like Cesc Fabregas, Diego Costa, Hazard, Schurlle, Willian, John Terry, our old favourite Gary Cahill, the beautiful physio Eva Canniero. 

It is unreal being a Chelsea fan, I feel the excitement and passion I used to feel as a Bolton fan back in the 90s and early 2000s.

Come on, Chelsea is the new Bolton. 
Anyone in?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll have to speak to my regulatory body,OFFPISS.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if i say no will you put me in one of your suitcases MB?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:if i say no will you put me in one of your suitcases MB?

You Norpig will have to make do with a Tesco Bag for life, sorry.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what an insult! How did you know i'm a shortarse?  Laughing

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate this Bolton team so I might come and be a head hunter with you.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knob

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I hate this Bolton team so I might come and be a head hunter with you.

Come join me Scott, you deserve excitement, success, trophies, big named players. You won't get that supporting Bolton.

You can change. I did. I love Chelsea, the mighty Blues. 
It is unreal having a manager like Jose Mourinho and players who are so unreal. What a midfield - Matic, Cesc, Hazard, Schurlle, Oscar and Diego Costa up front. It doesn't get any better than this as a football fan.

I have found my passion as a football fan again by supporting Chelsea.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:Knob

Say that to my face.

10Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Knob

Say that to my face.

I'll let you finish eating first.

11Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hes just a little fanny Mike, ignore him.

12Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Hes just a little fanny Mike, ignore him.

Who rattled your caravan

13Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you joining the Chelsea Ultras Scott?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

14Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Are you joining the Chelsea Ultras Scott?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Im thinking about it, ive always wanted to see my team lift the F.A cup.

15Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 20:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I loved Bolton from 1991 to about 2008. I got so disillusioned with Bolton, shit managers, shit players, shit signings, etc. Supporting Bolton used to be like going to the best party you had ever been to. Andy Walker, David Lee, Alan Thompson, John McGinley, Nathan Blake, Eidur Gudjohnson, Annar Gunlaugson, Ricardo Gardner, Per Frandsen, Claus Jensen, jay jay Okocha, Djorkaef, Anelka, Kevin Nolan. We had heroes playing for us. Now we have shit. 

Come and support Chelsea, it is like the best party you have ever been to. Jose Mourinho as manager, players like Cesc Fabregas, Diego Costa, Hazard, Schurlle, Willian, John Terry, our old favourite Gary Cahill, the beautiful physio Eva Canniero. 

It is unreal being a Chelsea fan, I feel the excitement and passion I used to feel as a Bolton fan back in the 90s and early 2000s.

Come on, Chelsea is the new Bolton. 
Anyone in?

At £52 a ticket? You must be off your rocker.

17Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 22:41

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anybody remember us getting dicked 0-6 at Burnden,Osgood,Chopper Harris Et Al ? Hated the fuckers ever since. So no thankyou Fat Mike will stay with the Mighty Whites,cheers.

18Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 22:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Anybody remember us getting dicked 0-6 at Burnden,Osgood,Chopper Harris Et Al ? Hated the fuckers ever since. So no thankyou Fat Mike will stay with the Mighty Whites,cheers.
Was in the Lever end that game. Left at 5-0.
Only time I've ever left a game early.

19Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Tue Sep 09 2014, 23:31

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Did you fill your colostomy bag Bonce.

20Come and support Chelsea with me... Empty Re: Come and support Chelsea with me... Wed Sep 10 2014, 05:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Are you joining the Chelsea Ultras Scott?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They will now become members of the CUM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum