Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton v Derby

+16
observer
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
luckyPeterpiper
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Norpig
karlypants
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton v Derby - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton v Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just got back from the game, what a shambles! First off Mason up front on his own again, everyone knows he can't play that role bar Dougie.
Derby are a good side but what concerns me most is the players attitudes. They all spent the entire match hiding and not one of them tried to take the game by the scruff of the neck and make things happen. They are all too scared to play the ball forward and the lack of movement and creativity is frightening.
And what is the new tactic of putting the centre halves at either side of the box when we get a goal kick? Worked really well for the second goal didn't it?
Their heads went down after that and the pitch invasions and Freedman out chants rang round the ground after that.
The players are playing within themselves and look petrified to try and attack or get forward, they showed little heart or desire and no-one came out of that with any credit.
It's time for Freedman to go, the atmosphere is toxic and he can't turn it round now, the players seemed to have given up.

62Bolton v Derby - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton v Derby Sat Sep 27 2014, 19:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:just got back from the game, what a shambles! First off Mason up front on his own again

In one mate, how can we get enough points playing this sort o shit at home?

Its not working, never has and never will, why does the clueless Doug keep playing this way????

63Bolton v Derby - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton v Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 03:44

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:agree:

64Bolton v Derby - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton v Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 10:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't make the game next week and do you know for the first time in years i'm not arsed. Thanks Dougie for making me feel this way! You've taken all the enjoyment out of watching the Whites and it will take a long while before that joy comes back.

65Bolton v Derby - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton v Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 13:21

Norpig wrote:i can't make the game next week and do you know for the first time in years i'm not arsed. Thanks Dougie for making me feel this way! You've taken all the enjoyment out of watching the Whites and it will take a long while before that joy comes back.

Try shaving your beard off, you'll feel miles better instantly...... Very Happy

66Bolton v Derby - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton v Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 14:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:i can't make the game next week and do you know for the first time in years i'm not arsed. Thanks Dougie for making me feel this way! You've taken all the enjoyment out of watching the Whites and it will take a long while before that joy comes back.

Try shaving your beard off, you'll feel miles better instantly...... Very Happy
 it is getting a bit itchy! Perhaps i should refuse to shave until Dougie gets the push  Very Happy

67Bolton v Derby - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton v Derby Sun Sep 28 2014, 14:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum