Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunderland 2-2 Bolton.

+18
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Lofty_Love
gloswhite
doffcocker
Keegan
MrK
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Dunkels King
largehat
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Spillthebeans
xmiles
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 16:29

Bolton Nuts

Admin

K DAVIES!!!!!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

62Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 16:32

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bolton will win this! Promise!

63Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 16:33

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Who are you Mystic meg

64Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 16:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Rio-Coker off - Vela on.

65Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 16:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:Who are you Mystic meg

Oh. Apparently not. But 2-2 will do for me today!

66Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 16:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Bolton will win this! Promise!

Mad

67Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 16:58

Good result, so long as QPR lose.

68Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 16:59

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sunderland Shots: on 6 off 6
Bolton Shots: on 9 off 7
Sund fouls: 8 Bolton fouls: 16
Bolton possession 46 Sund possession: 54
Sund 7 corners 5 Bolton

69Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

70Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:08

Not enough to keep you up I'm afraid. To little to late. Good.

71Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Needed a win as with the possible exception of Stoke, this was our easiest remaining fixture on current form IMO.
Thought we played Ok but not as well as we did at Villa. Reckon the Wigan result is massive on several counts and it will impact on both us and Rovers - Spuds now have a chance to get back into the top 4, so if they stuff Rovers any hope that they may have resigned themselves to 5th spot by the time they play us will have gone and if Rovers get anything at WHL they'll be even more determined when we get them.
And then there's the Chelsea European hangover to contend with. Best possible time for QPR to play them as they'll all be hoping for a place in the final.
A win was needed today, but hey - it could have been worse.

72Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Flying start, but faded in the second half, but picked up towards the end. The game was there for us to take, but I always felt Sunderland were dangerous, and couldn't be ignored. Yet again our passing let us down on too many occassions. All in all, not bad, but could (and must) do better. (Does Ngog need glasses I wonder ?)

73Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

4 points from Villa and Sunderland is a good take but with the Wigan result it's made the QPR Chelsea and Spurs vs Rovers massive games.

A win for QPR which wouldn't surprise me would really put us in the shit.

Another must win game on Wednesday which isn't ideal considering it being Spurs and with the record they have at the reebok you have to feel it will change sometime.

74Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It would be nice if QPR lost by 11 goals Smile I still reckon we have more than a good chance of getting all three ponts at Stoke.

75Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 17:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yep, we simply must win our home games, how often have we said that.

this time it's make or break.

76Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:12

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A point is not a bad result, I would have taken 5 points from the Swansea home game and two away games at Villa and Sunderland. I feel a lot more confident now than after QPR beat Spurs last Saturday. Just so hope Chelsea can beat QPR tomorrow.

Current odds for relegation:
Blackburn 1.12
QPR 2.00
Bolton 2.28

Can't believe the runs QPR and Wigan have been on, we've had 4 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses in our last 8 league games and we're still in the drop zone. Come on Chelsea tomorrow - what a huge game that is for us.

77Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 18:37

i think it's a great point. i really fancy us to get a point against spurs as well, so if chelsea can do us a favour we might be out of the bottom three by next weekend.

78Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 21:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hmm just seen the goals, sorry but how many times has Bogdan been beaten on free kicks.

The free kick he was beaten by today was a fucking aweful piece of goalkeeping, how he didn't keep it out I will never know, Jussi wouldn't have been beaten by that.

79Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 22:01

aaron_bwfc wrote:Hmm just seen the goals, sorry but how many times has Bogdan been beaten on free kicks.

The free kick he was beaten by today was a fucking aweful piece of goalkeeping, how he didn't keep it out I will never know, Jussi wouldn't have been beaten by that.

That's what I thought, terrible goalkeeping. It's not like it was struck with that much pace and it wasn't even in the top corner.

Good point never the less and QPR's away form is woeful and Blackburn are just woeful full stop. So a point or three against Spurs, then the same again against West Brom and then there might be light at the end of the tunnel.

80Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 22:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It was only a few inches to his left, even the one against fulham when dempsey beat him on the free kick wasn't even in the corner but this was even easier to save.

Anyway I expect QPR to get something against Chelsea to be honest, 2 cup finals coming up and pretty much out of the 4th place then I can't see them being up for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum