Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ligament damage ruled out after Mark Davies limps off

+2
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark Davies looks to have avoided serious injury after limping off against Bournemouth on Saturday.

It was feared the midfielder’s jinx had struck again when he was withdrawn at half time in the 2-1 defeat at the Macron Stadium.

Initial scans have shown there is no ligament damage, however, and further scans today will determine whether there are any cartilage problems that need to be addressed. Temporary boss Andy Hughes praised Davies’s first-half display and was keeping his fingers crossed at the weekend.

“He gave me absolutely everything,” he said. “People say he can’t do the other side, the defensive side, but he was everywhere in the first half until he got the knock.

“He’s hurt his knee but we’ll have to wait and see what the medical team say now.”

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some people are just born ponces. I said at the time it was a joke to give this tit an extended contract.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some people are just born ponces. I said at the time it was a joke to give this tit an extended contract.

Unfortunately it looks like you are right. A great pity since he seems to be the most talented player we have.

And talking of always injured talented players when is Holden due to make his next appearance/get injured?

Last edited by xmiles on Mon Oct 06 2014, 15:06; edited 1 time in total

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any decent player we have is riddled with injuries. Bwfc is cursed

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Some people are just born ponces. I said at the time it was a joke to give this tit an extended contract.

Unfortunately it looks like you are right. A great pity since he seems to be the most talented player we have.

And talking of always injured talented players when is Holden due to make his next appearance/get injured?

Like  most others , I doubt if we'll ever see Holden in a Bolton shirt again.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Getting to the point were Mavies makes my blood boil, he's becoming a liability, i reckon if he went for a scale and polish he would be out for a month. Found myself calling him a wimp when his knee went. just frustrates the hell out of me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum