Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rupert Murdoch

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rupert Murdoch Empty Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone following the case on the news ? Personally, I think the Lizard of Oz comes across as completely insincere with regards to his apologies for the phone hacking scandal.

I reckon he knew full well what was going on. He said he wished he had shut down the NOW sooner. ( which indicates that he knew what was going on )

I reckon he was only interested in selling papers and the lurid tabloid stories did just that. He is only really sorry because he has been caught. He is clearly not a fit and proper person to run a multinational corporation and he should be deported to Australia at the earliest opportunity.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Thu Apr 26 2012, 19:59; edited 1 time in total

2Rupert Murdoch Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've read what he was saying today and i think you'd have gotten similar out of a amnesia patient.

"i don't remember" "i don't know" "i don't recall" "i don't think..." "no"

and we're spending money to get answers like that...

fabulous.

3Rupert Murdoch Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 18:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The man couldn't lie straight in bed.

4Rupert Murdoch Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 19:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He is a turd. What worries me far more is how politicians from both parties have sucked up to him and how corrupt the Met is. How many corrupt and bent cops ever get punished? At worst they resign and take a fat pension (and a salary from Murdoch if they are important enough). What a wonderful country we live in.

And Osborne was surprised that rich people don't pay tax. Wait until someone tells him that the Pope is a Catholic. Shocked

5Rupert Murdoch Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 20:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. There is no doubt that Murdoch had a lot of public figures including cabinet ministers in his pocket. Bent bastards, the lot of them.

6Rupert Murdoch Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 21:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Interesting to see the fall-out from even minor comments. If Murdoch is really going to be dragged out of his ivory tower, I wouldn't be surprised to see him take a few more oliticians, and government officials with him. However, such is the world, that I think things will happen in the background, or comments left unsaid, and apart from a really bad smell, most will get away wirh it.

7Rupert Murdoch Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. Jeremy ' Chuffing ' Hunt is another dick of the first water. These bastards are never prepared to fall on their swords when they get found out. They try to wheedle and squirm their way out of it. Hunt's constituents should give him a wide berth next time he stands for election.

8Rupert Murdoch Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 21:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even the thickest of the thick knew hunt was appointed to ease the Murdoch bid through.

absolutely hilarious seeming them try to deny now it's been proven as fact.

9Rupert Murdoch Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Thu Apr 26 2012, 21:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

"I don't believe that I've ever met Jeremy Hunt"

See, he even thinks that he's a liar himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum