Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The weather today

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Biggie
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 47]

881The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Apr 17 2021, 17:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:You can’t beat the lovely sunshine today. I’m currently sat outside with my feet up and a gin and bitter lemon! :drinks:
I'm sat at my desk looking up new swear words to describe our performance.  ::seething::

I now look like my avi.
Haha I know how you feel. An absolute shocker of a performance.

I thought we might have gone top this afternoon but that was just wishful thinking.

We never make it easy do we! Very Happy

882The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Apr 17 2021, 17:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:You can’t beat the lovely sunshine today. I’m currently sat outside with my feet up and a gin and bitter lemon! :drinks:
I'm sat at my desk looking up new swear words to describe our performance.  ::seething::

I now look like my avi.
Haha I know how you feel. An absolute shocker of a performance.

I thought we might have gone top this afternoon but that was just wishful thinking.

We never make it easy do we! Very Happy

Funny isn't it that even after all these years and countless matches a bad result can still effect you?

I guess the club means more to me than I can actually care to admit to myself.

I mean it is not even though the result is final, we can easily still go up, even as champions but its put a downer on the rest of the day for me and clearly others too.

Anyway it's gone now, nothing we can do to change it, onwards and upwards we must go.

Ian Evans super white army!

Very Happy

883The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jun 01 2021, 17:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another scorcher today. I have been enjoying myself with a punnet of strawberries. The origin was Norfolk. They were small and very shiny as if they had been polished and very sweet. The best ones I have tasted so far this year followed by Spain. Scotland’s have tasted shite. 

Got to make the most of this half term weather.

I wonder if Wanderlust picked them with his loving hands?  Very Happy

884The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jun 01 2021, 17:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Another scorcher today. I have been enjoying myself with a punnet of strawberries. The origin was Norfolk. They were small and very shiny as if they had been polished and very sweet. The best ones I have tasted so far this year followed by Spain. Scotland’s have tasted shite. 

Got to make the most of this half term weather.

I wonder if Wanderlust picked them with his loving hands?  Very Happy

You must be mistaken Karly, Wanderlust repeatedly told us how there would be no one to harvest the crops because of Brexit stopping the seasonal workforce pickers from abroad who do all the work not being allowed in any more and the British workforce being to lazy to get out of their beds to do it - meaning nobody would!!!

And we all know Wanderlust is never wrong about anything!

Very Happy

885The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jun 01 2021, 18:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:Another scorcher today. I have been enjoying myself with a punnet of strawberries. The origin was Norfolk. They were small and very shiny as if they had been polished and very sweet. The best ones I have tasted so far this year followed by Spain. Scotland’s have tasted shite. 

Got to make the most of this half term weather.

I wonder if Wanderlust picked them with his loving hands?  Very Happy

You must be mistaken Karly, Wanderlust repeatedly told us how there would be no one to harvest the crops because of Brexit stopping the seasonal workforce pickers from abroad who do all the work not being allowed in any more and the British workforce being to lazy to get out of their beds to do it - meaning nobody would!!!

And we all know Wanderlust is never wrong about anything!

Very Happy
Tickled me that!  lol!

886The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jun 01 2021, 19:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scorching. Had the whole tribe round today. Got my water pistol out for the first time in months.

887The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jun 01 2021, 20:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Scorching. Had the whole tribe round today. Got my water pistol out for the first time in months.
The house further up from me were having a whale of a time yesterday as they decided to jet wash the kids. Very Happy

888The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jun 01 2021, 20:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Another scorcher today. I have been enjoying myself with a punnet of strawberries. The origin was Norfolk. They were small and very shiny as if they had been polished and very sweet. The best ones I have tasted so far this year followed by Spain. Scotland’s have tasted shite. 

Got to make the most of this half term weather.

I wonder if Wanderlust picked them with his loving hands?  Very Happy
Indeed I did and grew them in pots on the patio. I was thinking of inviting Sluffy to help with the harvest but decided better of it - nobody wants bitter strawberries. Smile

889The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jun 01 2021, 21:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting some tomorrow. Shame I can't have cream now, but still a treat.

890The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 19 2021, 12:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The Sun has been cracking flags around my way!

Had to drive to London yesterday and rode past Clapham Common - the place was rammed full of youngsters - just like you see those pictures of all the youngsters at the seaside in the papers the last day or so.

My daughter no doubt will be one of those in the crowds in the pubs or clubs and everywhere else from today onwards - and she like ten of thousand others will stand a good chance of catching Covid, even though she has had one jab already.

She didn't seem at all concerned with the prospect of catching it - I guess none of them are.

I don't think things will turn out bad if she did get it (fingers crossed anyway) and she's all booked up for the summer, so won't be visiting me now for some months to come - so won't be passing it on to me if she did catch it - but I can see an awful lot of people off work 'isolating' (yeah course they will!) for the months to come on daily disruptions to normal life as shops and offices run short of staff due to it.

Anyway make hay whilst the sun shines they say.

Don't forget the Sun block!

891The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 20 2021, 22:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was told to drink lots of fluids. Now I spend half the night going to the bathroom. A bedpan perhaps?

892The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 20 2021, 22:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see Breadman looking well, but you are your usual clumsy self Smile

893The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 20 2021, 22:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Good to see Breadman looking well, but you are your usual clumsy self Smile
Razz

894The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Oct 23 2021, 22:08

Biggie

Biggie
Admin

Cold but not too cold. Had to pop a coat on for the second half.

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

895The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Nov 25 2021, 13:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody cold today.

I can't get warm. I must be burning gas like there's no tomorrow with the way my heating is on.

896The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Nov 25 2021, 17:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The weather today - Page 45 200.gif?cid=a87a70e66fhilakhah77growwqnspmz74gsop0yxc6djwb3q&rid=200

897The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Nov 26 2021, 19:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody gale force winds here.

The weather today - Page 45 Strong10

898The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 29 2021, 15:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

899The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Jan 14 2022, 22:31

Biggie

Biggie
Admin

It's like spring this week!

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

900The weather today - Page 45 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Jan 14 2022, 23:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spring? It’s bloody freezing

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 47]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum